Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WESTBROOK Out ?

Sknzfan

I was More than Surprised and Quite pleased to see Westbrook out of the Game on Fourth Down ! Any reason Why ?

McNabb had a GREAT Game...( I haven't seen this Mentioned ) 22/35 304 1 TD 1 int, Moved ALL over the place and kept plays alive.....However WHERE was Westbrook on the Fourth down play ?

I would have used him as a DECOY ....the Skin's had him Virtually Double teamed the ENTIRE Game.....

ANY Reason for his departure ?

Anyway GREAT Game WE got EVERY Break....FINALLY !!!

No on to the BUC'S Game...hopefully we'll play the Run Very Strong and Rattle Sims :point2sky

I thought McNabb had a good game, but that one interception was a killer.

All in all, good game. Seems as though you guys are sorta on the way up and we're sorta on the way down.

I didn't think the INT was that big an INCOMPLETE would have worked Too...it WAS Fourth down ...so he TRIED to make Something ANYTHING happen...but without WESTBROOK thier were LESS threats on the Field.....I Almost expected McNabb to run !

I think Reid must think Gordon is a better blocker, even though Westbrook is good at it. He said Gordon was in because they wanted protection.

Well, I've got to Give REID the benefit of the Doubt ...he's a Good coach...but I would rather have WESTBROOK in to take the Pressure off McNabb......even though he didn't have much pressure on him all night long.....the hardest Hit McNabb took was on the Fake Spike...( that only HE knew about :laugh: ) Ouch !

I was and Am Glad Westbrook was on the Bench...One less Target

I didn't think the INT was that big an INCOMPLETE would have worked Too...it WAS Fourth down ...so he TRIED to make Something ANYTHING happen...but without WESTBROOK thier were LESS threats on the Field.....I Almost expected McNabb to run !

He would've been better off to throw an alley oop in the endzone and hope for a pass interference or a possible TD catch. What is the difference in a INT in the endzone or the field of play.

Reid stated in his press conference after the game that the play called for the RB to block - thus they went with Gordon who (Reid believes) is a better blocker than Westbrook.

I'm just SOOOOO Glad he feel's that way.....Westbrook was the Only Iggle other than McNabb to pose a threat.....

He would've been better off to throw an alley oop in the endzone and hope for a pass interference or a possible TD catch. What is the difference in a INT in the endzone or the field of play.

OH I agree 100%...I think Clark even Intercepted Short of the First down....Fourth and four If I'm not mistaken....

I was just Very Surprised that Westbrook wasn't in....I'll just have to go with Reid's thought's that they needed Blocking...I don't think we sent any more than four Players on the rush that play.....I'm glad we finally got some breaks....this is just a GREAT and Positive Win....much more than the 49ers win.....

Now we have to win this Sunday.....one game at a time.....

Reid stated in his press conference after the game that the play called for the RB to block - thus they went with Gordon who (Reid believes) is a better blocker than Westbrook.

I know I was happy as hell to see Westbrook out of there at the time. I guarantee the Skins were happy about it too. And as for the whole blocking thing it sure didn't seem to faze Marcus Washington on the play.

Archived