Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You Dan!

pez

I think we should thank Dan and the redskins office for turning around the stadium this year... In years past, especially with a game like the Eagles, our house has been invaded. Whether through large scale scalping or through corporate tickets getting into the wrong hands, it seems like Danny and Co have put a stop (or at least plugged some big holes) in this problem. Every home game this year has resulted in a victory and I think a large part of that has to do with the fact that tickets are now getting into the right hands.

So again..... thanks Mr Snyder! :applause:

I saw most of the game on TV and I was 1/2 asleep (thanks to Pez for my 5AM wake up call to go to the Stadium) but when we scored the first TD (the one where Andy Reid challenged it) you could hear the entire stadium scream "Eagles Suck". It was so obvious and perfectly clear (most of the time from a TV point screams just sound like a roar) that I almost fell out of my bed laughing. That was awesome!

How should I put this. I didn't even realize what it was until Kolbert stopped talking. I heard the brass section trying to egg people on, but you couldn't hear any of the lyrics until the last verse and more people chimed in. I don't think they knew the words.

Watch the following moments after the Matt Ware td. Thats more like it.

I've been very critical of Snyder, and especially about the stadium and opposing team fans invading FedEx... but last night was great. The amount of Eagles fans was 5 times less than I thought it would be and 10 times less than I've seen in the past.

Props to Skins fans for coming out and not selling your tix to brokers and Eagles fans...

and props to Mr. Snyder for cracking down and cleaning up the stadium!

Archived