Which win was more enjoyable ?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Which win was more enjoyable ?

• Dallas win, 14-13
    • Philly win, 17-10
    • Equal
    • Other
    • For some reason, I havnt enjoyed ANY Redskin wins this year

That man was crucial yesterday. I think it's funny how he gets 6 tackles and gets credited with the sack but Lavar with 6 tackles gets more press than him. I hope he starts to see the glory.

Lavar made several impact plays yesterday. Several of his tackles were in the backfield and he deserved the glory. And seeing as how he has taken alot of hits over the first half of the season, he deserves the same kind of positive attention when he does something good.

Lavar made several impact plays yesterday. Several of his tackles were in the backfield and he deserved the glory. And seeing as how he has taken alot of hits over the first half of the season, he deserves the same kind of positive attention when he does something good.

and LaVar missed a few tackles as well.

I am not taking anything away from Lavar. As always, he's a beast!!! Just imagine what kind of numbers he'd have if he had been playing all season. I was just watching Washington play last night and kept saying to myself, "I love that guy". He's a ball player for sure. After last nights play with Lavar, Wasington and Taylor I would'nt be surprised to see our defense bumped up a few!!!

Washington did play great yesterday. That Ryan Clark interception at the end of the game was a direct result from Washington getting in Mcnabbs face so he couldn't see the receiver and making him rush the throw. Washington will be in the probowl again this season.

To this day I can't believe we were after Holdman last year and got Marcus because Holdman signed for the Browns....

Marcus will be as important to the skins as Harvey and W.Marshall were as LB....Honestly I can't wait to see Lavar and Marcus up to speed playing full out. In another couple of games, just in time for the Giants and Turds games we will have beasts at LBs. Drew better have good "career ending" insurance.

Marcus Washington does get air time and everybody know's that he's one of the best players, not just on defense but as a whole, that we have on our team. Anybody that makes any claims that he doesn't get airtime or credit is outta' their mind!!

Ya'll always seem to try and start something from nothing.....

Marcus Washington does get air time and everybody know's that he's one of the best players, not just on defense but as a whole, that we have on our team. Anybody that makes any claims that he doesn't get airtime or credit is outta' their mind!!

Ya'll always seem to try and start something from nothing.....

There are a lot of closet Arringtong haters on the board. The man makes several plays in the backfield and if anyone talks about it he is getting too much credit. Nevermind that this is the first game this season as the starter and that this is a interesting story considering he is the far and away fan favorite.....ignore that. Let's instead focus on fiction like Washington not getting any credit, which is absolute nonsense.

The announcers last night mentioned that Washington was the only Redskin to go to the pro-bowl last year at least 4 times last night. They mentioned that Gregg Williams stated that Washington was so much better then he had hoped. etc etc etc.

The guy gets tons of credit.

Archived