Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PLAY OF THE GAME. Post it.

TheGreek1973

For me the play of the game was Portis comming back and making the tackle on the Eagles Fumble recovery. If not for that the Eagles get a defensive TD and we probably lose this game....

YES and Dockery Hustling...sad that the Play(s) of the Game were to Keep to Other team from getting points.......instead of Scoring them.

I'll take it !!!

For me the play of the game was Portis comming back and making the tackle on the Eagles Fumble recovery. If not for that the Eagles get a defensive TD and we probably lose this game....

I agree totally that was awesome, but I loved the hit on McNabb when he was supposed to spike the ball!!

:helmet:

It could very easily have been the holding penalty on Rabach at the end of the game when we were running out the clock. Portis had a first down. Dont know if the call was legit or not but if thats not called then the game is almost over and no nail biter at the end.

Ryan Clark interception. Not only did it seal the game this week but to make a stand like that on 4 straight downs to win the game gives this defense alot of confidence. It couldnt have happened to a better guy either. Clark was all team in his interview and repeatedly said thank you to the organization for keeping him.

IMO, the play of the game was a sack of McNabb that pushed the Eagles out of field goal range mid way through the 3rd quarter when they were driving. The Eagles had to punt, and the momentum of the 2nd half seemed to shift in our favor from that point on.

I agree, I was going to say the Derrick Dockery diving on Cooleys fumble, but if it wasnt for Portis making that tackle this game could have very easily had a different outcome.

Archived