Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

L.A. is back

dfos81

I have been waiting all season for this. I heard and read all the negative things about L.A. and I knew that this wasn't how it was going to end. I mean to me this is were its all beginning. I am so happy for the Skins organization and I am especially happy about the impact that L.A. is making on the team. The only thing that is really erking me now is when we do allow a big run or r.a.c. its when L.A. is out, I see him running these guys down from behind when he's in and when he's out I just hope that we don't get burned. Overall, I'm very pleased w/ the win and we did need some luck on our side as well. I think Joe Gibbs said it best, " I don't belive in luck but I do belive if you work hard, stay positive, and give it your all play in and play out that the so called luck plays tend to start going your way". Now back to my point, L.A. is back and all the doubters, haters, critics, LOSERS, and whoever else said he was not a great player, look at him now. There is no doubt in my mind, when I see L.A. on the field the whole defense seems better and if that isn't a great player, than please explain to me what is. :eaglesuck

Lavar's coming along nicely. He even stated in his post game that he was still not back 100%, but he's been working hard and hitting the books to improve. Say what you want about the way the coaches handled it, they got him doing the things he apparently needed to do, but wouldn't. William said he had his best week yet.

I heard a Bronco fan call him a Whiner.

I heard a Buc Fan, call him a Punk.

This is what happens when idiots believe everything they hear from the media.

Tonite I watched the game with a Steeler fan.

He said, "I watched an interview with LaVar the other day for the first time,

and he seemed like a very good-natured and intelligent guy."

That is the smart fan.

I heard a Bronco fan call him a Whiner.

I heard a Buc Fan, call him a Punk.

This is what happens when idiots believe everything they hear from the media.

Tonite I watched the game with a Steeler fan.

He said, "I watched an interview with LaVar the other day for the first time,

and he seemed like a very good-natured and intelligent guy."

That is the smart fan.

Too bad we have so many "Redskins" fans who said the same type of crap against LaVar too.

LaVar is the heart and soul of this team.

LaVar is the face of this team.

I'm just so happy to have him back where he's always belonged.

On the field....wreaking havoc. :point2sky

That play in the backfield near the end of the game was awesome. Got out of my chair and yelled, i was so happy to see that.

Oh man...we went nuts after that play. Lavar is a Man among boys out there, and its so great that he is back on the field. I'm glad he's working on whatever it is the coaches wanted him to do and has earned their confidence again. I LOVE seeing him out there on defense!! :cheers:

It's just really cool to see all of the Lavar hating "Redskins fans" around here have to dine on some crow after seeing his contribution from week to week. So much for the "one big play every game that costs us" that we heard so many spout like a mantra several weeks ago!

LA should be a Skin for life, and having him on the field makes this D one of the best in the league.

Was I the only one that got pumped up seeing him start as an LB instead of DT? I was looking at the line and was like Williams lied to us! Then I see him behind the line and was ecstatic. Very sneaky for Williams to say he was starting at DT especially with Griffin out. It didnt look like they gameplanned for Arrington at all on a lot of crucial plays.

It's just really cool to see all of the Lavar hating "Redskins fans" around here have to dine on some crow after seeing his contribution from week to week. So much for the "one big play every game that costs us" that we heard so many spout like a mantra several weeks ago!

LA should be a Skin for life, and having him on the field makes this D one of the best in the league.

Except NONE of those people ate crow. They all pretended that everything worked out just as they said it would OR they just pretend they weren't hating. I'm not directing that at everyone, but there were real haters who look pretty stupid now.

Edit: Califan--yeah I was trying to figure that out too. Just because Lavar is wreckin' shop now doesn't mean the 'coaches are always right.' I don't even look at Gibbs on that one, because he trusts his def coaches so he'd probably just say what they were telling him. But it seems pretty clear to me the nonsense about packages and the digs at Lavar's understanding of the playbook(or discipline) was only part of the issue. I think players take it less personally when they don't hear "make one big play and make five bad ones" from a coach and instead hear stuff about them not yet being confident in their injured knee.

We still need to find a way to put him on the field in obvious passing downs,he is to talented to have on the bench. That whole last drive by the Eagles he was on the bench and I was sick cussing the coaches. Almost every 3rd down thier taking him out they need to scheme him in thier somehow even if it means taking out a d-lineman.

LA is a bigtime energizer for our defense he pumps everybody up. And just like Raven Caldwell said in the postgame show he should'nt sit for 1 snap on defense he's to much of a playmaker.

And before the game I like how Suzy Kolber said McNabb said he was'nt worried about who was'nt thier TO but was worried about who is and said #56 during pregame..

Archived