Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This site!!!

WeaponXDawkins

This site seems to run very well even with the number of users on it at the time I write this. Good job to whomever runs it. :applause:

There are still some occassional hiccups we learn from, but, indeed, this site is pretty robust now. Wait until our final transfer over to the team's provider and the hardware we have waiting. We've got big plans for this site :).

This site is a lifesaver to those living abroad (me in heidelberg,germany) especially the game threads due to the fact the game came on last night here at 2:30 in the morning. So i wake up make sure not to see the score and click on game thread and pretend the game is live. But soon I shall be back in the states and can watch the last 4 games and of course the Playoffs. :eaglesuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck

I must also give props to all involved.

As some of you are aware, I am an Aussie, and to be able to keep up with what's happening re: Redskins, here is the first place I come to.

Game time, I usually go through the motions of NFL.com's Game Centre, but on the rare occasions we are on TV (like today - Monday), that takes priority. In fact, I had just sat down for lunch when the game came on.

So, to all involved, a big Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oy, Oy, Oy to you all.

WXD, you and I might have gotten off on the wrong foot. If so, I don't care (and I hope you don't either). But I just may have been wrong about you. I doubt it. But maybe.

Good game.

:cheers:

People usually get the wrong impression of me. I love to argue. It keeps the mind in tip top shape. Good game and good night.

Archived