Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another game that a team avoids Taylor

LiveStrongSkins

i agree with you 100% and it wasn't his fault on the Eagles 56 yards touchdown. Greg Williams said on the Comcast postgame show that there was an audible to go to man coverage and Shawn Srings didn't hear it, Springs should have been covering Reggie Brown. anyway, ST almost made an amazing play coming across the field to get Brown. Hail Redskins

i agree with you 100% and it wasn't his fault on the Eagles 56 yards touchdown. Greg Williams said on the Comcast postgame show that there was an audible to go to man coverage and Shawn Srings didn't hear it, Springs should have been covering Reggie Brown. anyway, ST almost made an amazing play coming across the field to get Brown. Hail Redskins

Yeah I saw that too. Hopefully we get that squared away. Some team is going to be dumb enough to throw a skinny post to the slot man and it will be lights out.

I agree with you guys but I think that Taylor needs to learn to pick better plays to go all out on. He missed a few tackles yesterday because instead of just tackling the guys he wanted to destroy them...gotta know when to just take a guy down instead of taking their heads off.

I agree with you guys but I think that Taylor needs to learn to pick better plays to go all out on. He missed a few tackles yesterday because instead of just tackling the guys he wanted to destroy them...gotta know when to just take a guy down instead of taking their heads off.

We got to live with that thought with him. It's just the type of player he is. It works both positively and negatively. People know that if Taylor is anywhere near them, theres a chance there season could be over. I know its on the wideouts minds every time they run a pattern over the middle. In the instances where he goes for the killshot and misses... a big play ensues. Those kill shots are eventually going to cause turnovers. Also, if we could ever get a front 4 pass rush... he would have alot more picks. A qb with time is not going to throw near Taylor.

Un-real. To this day... we can count on one hand the amount of times ST has been tested this season. This doesnt show up in stats... but its amazing. When we get a front 4 pass rush he is going to be one of the best DB's of all time in my opinion.

:applause: You know what, I couldn't have said it ANY better!! To me, everything start's and ends with that front four pressure. When we get some on a consistant basis, it's curtains!!!

well, with the reggie brown TD they went right over the middle and onto taylor's side. And taylor flat out got burned. Yea our defense made a mistake, but it wasn't fun to watch.

Please tell me you are joking. In case you didnt know... Taylor was in man coverage. Springs passed him off to the middle thinking it was zone. Taylor came from all the way on the other side of the field to even make it close.

Archived