Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley & His Very Own MERGED Thread

Taylor 21

Cooley is no doubt second behind shockey, but I love havin him on our team, he kind of reminds me of Todd Heap for the Ravens......The nice thing is teams have to game plan against Cooley as much as Santana, opening up our other receivers......I hope he carries around the football with him this week, those turnovers could of cost us the game and we would have had another game on the loss side of the turnover ratio......

Guest mwill008

everyone fumbles no one is above. But I would be surprise if Cooley does not go to the Pro Bowl. Correction, he is going to the Pro Bowl! COOOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!:eaglesuck

everyone fumbles no one is above. But I would be surprise if Cooley does not go to the Pro Bowl. Correction, he is going to the Pro Bowl! COOOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!:eaglesuck

He won't be going if he keeps fumbling. Yes, everyone is entitled to their mistakes, but come on. This guy knows better. His fumble could have been disasterous to us winning the game. HOLD ON TO THE BALL!

I think Cooley is a big reason our offense is good this year. Brunell trusts him and looks for him all over the field. I don't fault him too much for the fumble last night, I don't think too many people would be able to hold on to the ball if Brian Dawkins put his helmet right on it like he did last night. Of course I might be a little influenced by the fact that we didn't lose it. Derrick Dockery mvp of the game last night I mean he hustled to that lose ball. Honorable mention to Prialeau (sp) for recovering Tharsh's fumble in a pile of Eagles

i still think we shouldve drafted kellen winslow....

Your kidding? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That fumble was almost impossible to Protect against. I like Cooley as a player, not often do you see TE/HBacks that can snatch a bullet from above their heads. He always gets decent YAC as well.

The thing that I like about Cooley the most is his Attitude, hes always moving, and is quiet and lets his play talk for him, unlike some people. While its good to have some "Fire" with some guys, but Cooley is just a Gibbs Player like others have said.

I have been reading posts by fellow Skins fans most of the evening. I'll probably take some heat for this, but I don't see enough credit going to Cooley for what he has done this year. He has soft hands, and for the most part, he really seems to protect the ball after the catch. I don't see him drop many passes either. He gets open and makes huge plays on 3rd downs. Tons of yards after the catch. Can anyone tell me about his current contract. I love that kid!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Stick around. I think you will find tons of Cooley lovers out here. He is quietly becoming one of the fan favorites. Hope he learns to hold on to the ball a bit better. Lots of us out here think he has a good shot at the pro bowl. After Shockey, I cant think of another TE with more impact in the NFC.

Hey, is he a FB or TE in the pro bowl voting? I cant remember since last time I voted..

Are some of you serious? Go back and watch that play when Cooley fumbles, the Eagle (was it Dawkins?) hits the ball square with his helmet, if you watch you see Cooley tuck again to protect against the hit, something he did all game long. It was just a perfect hit to jar the ball loose, Cooley didn't do anything wrong in that situation, even if the Eagles recovered that ball I wouldn't blame Cooley, he protected against fumbling all game; it was just one of 'those' hits

I have been reading posts by fellow Skins fans most of the evening. I'll probably take some heat for this, but I don't see enough credit going to Cooley for what he has done this year. He has soft hands, and for the most part, he really seems to protect the ball after the catch. I don't see him drop many passes either. He gets open and makes huge plays on 3rd downs. Tons of yards after the catch. Can anyone tell me about his current contract. I love that kid!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

(Looks around). Ummm let's not be too hasty. Here at Extreme, you can hardly take a step without tripping and running into a Cooley thread. As for his contract, hard to say but maybe a bit early to imagine life without Mr. Cooley as of right now, ( shudder).

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/search.php?searchid=41577

Stick around. I think you will find tons of Cooley lovers out here. He is quietly becoming one of the fan favorites. Hope he learns to hold on to the ball a bit better. Lots of us out here think he has a good shot at the pro bowl. After Shockey, I cant think of another TE with more impact in the NFC.

Hey, is he a FB or TE in the pro bowl voting? I cant remember since last time I voted..

Witten is doing a bit better. But Cooley is under FB.

(Looks around). Ummm let's not be too hasty. Here at Extreme, you can hardly take a step without tripping and running into a Cooley thread. As for his contract, hard to say but maybe a bit early to imagine life without Mr. Cooley as of right now, ( shudder).

Yeah, he may have more fans than Rock Cartwright. :)

Archived