Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley & His Very Own MERGED Thread

Taylor 21

the only thing scaring me is the guys i always felt like i wouldnt have to really worry about losing the football fumbled tonight (thrash and cooley). Aside from the fact that I'll be nervous on punt returns and open field running for a little while, great job tonight Cooley ;)

i still think we shouldve drafted kellen winslow....

Kellen Knievel would have killed himself driving around the beltway!

Cooley is great, I reallly do love him - BUT - he has dropped more passes and fumbled more the last 2-3 games then he did all of last year and the start of this season ... its a little worrisome, but good grief, his hands are sick ...

I love Cooley, but he is the second best tightend in the league. I'm sorry, I hate the guy, but Shockey is amazing. Cooley < Shockey. But, we can't be #1 at every position, and if we can't have Shockey, I'll take Cooley.
you mean the division right?

Cooley is pure Redskin. The man embodies what Joe Gibbs looks for in a Redskin. Hes tough, works hard, and executes. As far as that fumble I dont blame him, the man was tucking the entire game, in fact if you look he tucks when he fumbles too but the Eagles helmet hits right square on the ball, nothing you can do about that. The man plays his arse off, thats for sure. He deserves to make the prowbowl this year.

they usually arent just catches either, but catches for first downs, on like 3rd and long or whatever, he is always moving the chains.

That was such a good draft pick.

And Bill Parcells told him the best he would ever be in this league was a backup.

This guy is amazing, he just keeps getting better and better. The coaches are really having an impact on team improvement as well as individual improvement. My girlfriend loves Cooley. She said tonight that she wanted his jersey for christmas. Think I may pick one up for myself as well.

:cool:

Archived