Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good game

Eagles_Legendz

Congrats Skins fans, especially the ones I've been here with since '02. I picked you guys before the game 20-10, and the game followed through pretty much as I expected. I think the Eagles are in a big hole, but hopefully they'll be able to dig themselves out of it, starting next week. We'll see. Either way, good game tonight. Enjoy it.

Congrats Skins fans, especially the ones I've been here with since '02. I picked you guys before the game 20-10, and the game followed through pretty much as I expected. I think the Eagles are in a big hole, but hopefully they'll be able to dig themselves out of it, starting next week. We'll see. Either way, good game tonight. Enjoy it.

:applause:

But don't think that this will change your caption to "Respected Opponent"!

j/k - classy of you, and not surprising.

Great game. The Eagles really showed toughness in the face of diversity.

Diversity? Is that why we allow Spach and Parry on the field? :laugh:

Hopefully the team will continue to unite and Owens will never step on the field as an Eagle again.

We'll do our best to help you guys out next week by taking out Dallas, though with the current shape of the team, I can make no promises. Sorry.

:(

Diversity? Is that why we allow Spach and Parry on the field? :laugh:

Hopefully the team will continue to unite and Owens will never step on the field as an Eagle again.

We'll do our best to help you guys out next week by taking out Dallas, though with the current shape of the team, I can make no promises. Sorry.

:(

:doh: drinking + big win + more celebratory drinking = bad english.

ADVERSITY

Here's to Owens being off the field! :cheers:

That's a win-win for both of us!

First - Sellers is a monster. I'm so glad he is back with us.

Second - Cooley needs to do something about those fumbles...I can't keep having these heart attacks...

Third - We need to get Walt Harris off the field. He is going to be the death of us.

Stay tuned for next week's edition of "Give the Redskins no respect and give all the attention to a player who didn't play."

Nice game EL. And just for the record, I don't see any reason for doom and gloom in Philly. TO is a helluva player, but he's not worth the disruption to your team. Andy Reid taking a stand with him impressed the sh*t out of me. I think your lockerroom will have the same reaction. It may take a little time, but you guys will be better off without Owens than with him.

Good game Eagles Legendz. Glad that we finally got the Eagles monkey off of our back. You guys owned us for a while, but I think that things will be different from this point out. McNabb is a trooper. He really showed character tonight. Now do us a favor and

KICK THE PUKES BUTTS MONDAY NIGHT!! :cheers:

Archived