Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To our eagle brethern

bubba9497

I have got to hand it to Mcnabb. That dude scared me a couple of times last night. But, besides mcnabb, I did'nt see much of a threat from anyone else. I thought he was injured anyway??? He sure did'nt show it last night. He's a good QB. Even Mr. Brunell got in on the run game alittle last night. What a great game. And how about Marcus Washington. Can anybody say Pro-Bowl? He's a beast.

:point2sky

That was a hell of a game, both teams came to play.

Even at 4-4 I think the eagles are better than Dallas and should win next monday, and still be in the playoff hunt. Hang your head high, they didn't quit, and scared the life out of me at the end.

Thankfully there was no serious injuries

Here's to a good game (and another win :D ) in Philly

Not to be mean but I would love it if the Eagles lost every game from now until the end of the year. I don't want them anywhere near the top of the division.

all I can say, "Beak Me" and welcome to last place iggles

That is about the funniest thing I've ever read on these boards...I'm still on the floor. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can I take a moment to say I really, really don't like Westbrook36? I guess our destiny was to beat the Philthy Fecals, huh Westbrook?

Edit: Please take down the Giants sigs. It's so annoying. Take 'em down.

Sorry dude, I was late putting it up. I think I have three more days or so...and it will be gone. I promise, the second I can take it off...it's off.

Not to be mean but I would love it if the Eagles lost every game from now until the end of the year. I don't want them anywhere near the top of the division.

Even if it helped in the chances of us making the playoffs?

Archived