Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To our eagle brethern

bubba9497

The Eagles had me worried. Three minutes left in the game is too much time to give McNabb. And, what were we thinking when WB got free on that long pass? Yikes.

I'm just so happy we won...watching the Redskins is fun again.

And Gibbs' teams are stronger in the second half.

Can I take a moment to say I really, really don't like Westbrook36? I guess our destiny was to beat the Philthy Fecals, huh Westbrook?

Edit: Please take down the Giants sigs. It's so annoying. Take 'em down.

If ya don't like Westbrook36, that's fine. Just use the ignore setting for him. I wouldn't say he's loved around here, but he's lasted here for some time now, so that counts for something.

As for the Giants sigs, there part of a bet made with Tom the Giants fan, and will be gone soon.

Great game Westbrook36, now go out and beat the hell out of Dallas.............

If it's any consolation for the last several years of woes of your favorite team, this game hurts....it really hurts. :(

I really don't feel that bad. I think we went into a hostile environment with the world against us against a good team and really held up. This isn't last years team, no doubt, but these guys are fighters. I'm ready to roll with em. :2cents: '

Good game, guys. I have to admit although I didn't want you to score that TD, a part of me was glad such a beautiful play was made with your rookie Reggie Brown (in T.O.'s face!). McNabb is a very respectable and talented QB. I may hate the Eagles, but I respect and like McNabb. You all will do very well without all the negativity surrounding #81 on the field. He needs some humble pie, and many more slices than LaVar had to eat.

:helmet:

Good game, guys. I have to admit although I didn't want you to score that TD, a part of me was glad such a beautiful play was made with your rookie Reggie Brown (in T.O.'s face!). McNabb is a very respectable and talented QB. I may hate the Eagles, but I respect and like McNabb. You all will do very well without all the negativity surrounding #81 on the field. He needs some humble pie, and many more slices than LaVar had to eat.

:helmet:

I actually would have preferred T.O. play and get the :pooh: knocked out of him.

Best game ever. That was such an entertaining game...you could smell the intensity in the air. Of course we did eat Chili while watching the game...:paranoid:

Seriously though, that was one hell of a game. Would TO have made a difference? I doubt it...they probably played better with TO out of there. You can't ask for anything more out of a hard-nosed, NFC East matchup...well, I guess Eagles fans can ask for a victory...:silly:

But the Eagles are my second favorite team this week! :dallasuck

That was a hell of a game, both teams came to play.

Even at 4-4 I think the eagles are better than Dallas and should win next monday

I don't buy that theyre better then Dallas, but as a Giant fan im hoping that they win next week so we can move 2 games ahead of both of them

As I said on another thread, for all the talk about TO, McNabb, lack of a running game, the one thing that flies under the radar is how horrid their defense has been this year. Theyve never given up 300 points in a season since their run of playoff years began back in 2000, and they're on pace to give up 368 this year

Maybe it becomes the Santana vs. Reggie Brown debate? :D Good game guys.

Reggie Brown 14 catches, 202 yards, 1 TD.

Sanatana Moss 49 catches, 856 yards, 5 TDs.

Questions *****? Kidding, man. Kidding. (Kind of. At least about the ***** part.)

:cheers:

Eagles looked very loose to start the game. It was funny seeing McNabb smiling during the pre-game warmup. Like they just did an exorcism or something. :laugh: :laugh: Losing LJ Smith hurt their passing game. That left only Westbrook as a receiving threat. Although Reggie Brown played very well. I forgot the kid has 4.3 speed.

I don't buy that theyre better then Dallas, but as a Giant fan im hoping that they win next week so we can move 2 games ahead of both of them

Dallas is over rated, they've had an easy first half of the season. The rest of their NFC Est games are on the road, and they play Carolina on the road, Denver & KC.. Rams and Detroit

they may not win 2 more game rest of the year.

The Eagles still a pretty good team they played well also last night even though it was a loss for them they rebounded they should beat the overrated Cowboys at home you know they remember that beaten they took down there in Dallas they should be fired up at home.

Archived