Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To our eagle brethern

bubba9497

That was a hell of a game, both teams came to play.

Even at 4-4 I think the eagles are better than Dallas and should win next monday, and still be in the playoff hunt. Hang your head high, they didn't quit, and scared the life out of me at the end.

Thankfully there was no serious injuries

Here's to a good game (and another win :D ) in Philly

I concour!

We got the bounces tonight, it seems like its been a long time its happened like that.

I think the Eagles/Cowboys game is going to be a great game. I cant wait to see it!

I started a thread to say good game, but in case you miss it I'll eat my crow here. Hard fought game. Looks like we are at least united again.

I started a thread to say good game, but in case you miss it I'll eat my crow here. Hard fought game. Looks like we are at least united again.

Yes, it looks like you are united again. It might be a blessing in disguise for the Eagles if T.O never plays again for you.

Does this officially close the Santana vs. TO debate? And I'm right about Monk belonging in the Hall of Fame too. You'll see. But, good game tonight. Thanks for hanging in to take your lumps. You're OK.

Archived