Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Early Present.... Mcnabb getting killed video

sableholic

Good work. You should make one of Sellers running over Dawkins, too.

Sure I'm feeling really good. I got tons of work to do and I don't even care. Once I get around to chopping up this game that will be one of the clips just for you. Any other requests? besides the usual of course.

Sure I'm feeling really good. I got tons of work to do and I don't even care. Once I get around to chopping up this game that will be one of the clips just for you. Any other requests? besides the usual of course.

how bout the catch by portis, the one where he kinda bounced off his knees and caught the ball and got his elbows down in bounds. was a crazy catch

I have the whole game... its huge. I would probably remove all the commercials first which isn't too bad with the commercial removal tool. And then combine them and probably need to compress. Let me know size limits, but its definately a possibility.

You shouldn't be talking about this here. Legal issues you know.

Also, would you please find your own hosting for that image. I don't want to run through the bandwidth for that image just for your sig. Just host it yourself using http://imageshack.us/

You shouldn't be talking about this here. Legal issues you know.

Also, would you please find your own hosting for that image. I don't want to run through the bandwidth for that image just for your sig. Just host it yourself using http://imageshack.us/

Fair enough. And legally I believe I am allowed to record television shows. Just so you know. I didn't try and sell the game or make money off of it. Just have it recorded as I am allowed to do.

Fair enough. And legally I believe I am allowed to record television shows. Just so you know. I didn't try and sell the game or make money off of it. Just have it recorded as I am allowed to do.

Oh yeah, you can definitely record the games. But you shouldn't talk about sharing entire games online, that would be copyright infringement. I agree it's very lame, but it's still copyright infringement. What can you do.

Do you have the last defensive play that won us the game? (I missed it because I was praying with Coach. Nice to see how it turned out. :D )

Archived