Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Walt Harris - Merged

FunBunch7

Always thought should pull harris and put in rogers,the last few weeks of play show it clearly,i support any skin and it's coaches to make the right decision..but im growing tired of GW's inability to see such situation,dont get me wrong i like GW..but he seems stubborn

Yeah, EVERYBODY was missing tackles last week. Harris deserves another chance. He has made some big plays for us, you can't just write him off so quickly.

wally- he missed tackles last week...and he was horrible this week, too. what are you seeing in this guy?

I want to enjoy this win so bad but i cant get one thing out of my mind. WALT HARRIS. how did this guy become a football player? SOme of those mis-tackles he had were so pathetic , it made me sick. the guy overplayed on every single one of them. Last week, he did the same thing. People making a deal about arrington freelancing which i have not seen him do so far, hell harris mis-tackles are worse. SHould we let this go on? more importantly, is greg williams gonna let this go on?

Archived