Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

according to all the fools online,we will see this next season.

chow184

You're a fool if you don't want him on our team.

Imagine him and Moss on the same field!!!

Have you not paid any attention to the type of players Joe Gibbs has brought in over the past 2 years? Better yet, how about the players he's gotten rid of? Do the names Rod Gardner and Laveranues Coles ring a bell?

Terrell Owens has no place on Joe Gibbs' Redskins.

Never has and never will.

You just have to know how to handle the guy.

I would encourage him to run his mouth more to the media.

Trash talk our opponants, and rip a few comments at the media as well.

Have him say "I'm going to get 200 yards on the eagles!" and then don't throw to him at all. Or throw to him the first three plays, and then ignore him the rest of the game.

The whole time, TO knows that we won't throw to him, but he plays the media in our favor.

Players do all kinds of stupid things.

A huge problem is players banging out "love children" with all of these one night stands.

Drunk driving, and even murder.

But do you suspend players over such things? Nope

:laugh: good point. break criminal and civil laws you want and still play, but if you talk trash about your own team, its curtains.

T.O. is a bum, he is not a redskin, never has been, never will be, he has the totally wrong attitude for this team, trade him to the raiders. then it will be really hilarious to see him Randy on the same team and they still lose! :)

no dont do that because that would be scary. i think there might be a good chance he will go to the packers, and brett favre, (if he doesnt retire) wont take that mouth of his.

OMFG!!! I'm blind!!!

Please dear God in heaven tell me I didn't just see a burgundy and gold #81 with that name on it! Please!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:nono: I don't want him here and I can assure you I am NOT a fool.

I'm a fool then. Ask the Eagles if he's worth the trouble. Ask the 49ers if he's worth the trouble. Ask his own dadgum mother if he's worth the trouble. Sheesh.

Hey, mom..........what do you think?

:laugh:

You just have to know how to handle the guy.

Weren't these EXACTLY the words Reid said?

Blondie

Fool here then ... if we signed him i would give up my season tickets, end of story. There is no "I" in team , the coaches feel the same way, we even introduce our TEAM instead of the defense or offense before each game. TO is NOT a team player and im 100% positive gibbs doesnt want anyone like him with us.

Weren't these EXACTLY the words Reid said?

Blondie

There was this nuthead in the NBA whose name was Dennis Rodman. Much like Owens, as his career got older, he got crazier and crazier. He was also one of the most underrated PF's of all time and the best rebounder ever. Only one guy could handle him, everyone else tried and failed.

Well, maybe Joe Gibbs is to Terell Owens what Phil Jackson was to Dennis Rodman.

There is only one problem, we don't have a MJ on our team. :doh:

There was this nuthead in the NBA whose name was Dennis Rodman. Much like Owens, as his career got older, he got crazier and crazier. He was also one of the most underrated PF's of all time and the best rebounder ever. Only one guy could handle him, everyone else tried and failed.

Well, maybe Joe Gibbs is to Terell Owens what Phil Jackson was to Dennis Rodman.

There is only one problem, we don't have a MJ on our team. :doh:

I can't see JG taking the time to deal with his daily diatribe.

Seriously.

Blondie

I totally understand where you guys are coming from.

I remember one time being captian of a team, I had a trouble player.

He was the best player on the team, but he never listened. He would go off and do his own thing. He costed us some pionts doing that.

So I sat him down, and didn't play him. And the truth is we rocked with or without him. So it was a no brainer.

But TO doesn't do that on the playing field. He comes out and plays hard!

More important he produces. He is easily the best player on the team....well him and McNabb.

The team needs him! RIGHT NOW!

Imagine if that was Moss saying those things.

What then? Bench Moss?

That would totally suck! And who pays for it? The fan!

I would fine him. Hell, with that kind of money I would BEAT and fine him!

Then run him through the tackles a few times on some strong I formation during practice, with Arrington and Taylor right there to lay down a double smack!

USE YOUR HEAD!

i believe gibbs can change anyones attitude we were the most undisciplined team in the nfl, now under gibbs control, we are back on track at listening and chemistry... .. gibbs is all about fighting adversity but in a calm quiet way.. t.o. is adversity too,, maybe gibbs can talks some sense into him...BUT NO> i dont want T.O...

But Moss doesn't say those things. That's the whole point. Joe Gibbs teams have always had a very distinct personality. Keep your mouth shut. Go out on the field and do your job. It's that simple. Anyone who does not abide by that philosophy doesn't have a place on a Gibbs team, no matter how good he is.

Archived