Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

¡Buena suerte! (good luck!)

DCboy

Ahem............:troll:

I'm not a troll, fool! I'm part of your family, bro! I love you...! :laugh: :laugh:

If you will look at when I joined this forum, (you can do that right?) you will see that I have been here a few years!

My first post in this thread was not trash talk, I was trying to converse with you guys/gals about tonights game...THEN...your own TROLLS attacked me first! Sup wit dat, bro?

You guys gonna whip the Birds tonight? Chew on that food for awhile... :D

YO DC BOY. look The Eagles have sucked this year. in fact TO, the man u say they dont need, is one of the main reasons they even have a winning record.

Yes we lost to the G-men 36-0. but are a giants fan or a cowboy fan?

Remember, u gave the game to us in the last 5 mins as a resulting score or 14-13. (ouch! thats got to hurt)

Until your cowgirls retaliate against the redskins, u have no room to talk trash.

a loss is a loss, whether it be 14-13. like u had to suffer, or 36-0. it looks the same in the the W-L column.

Like i was saying, the iggles need TO, without him, a hurting McNabb is going to have a long day with unproven recievers.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you really don't get it. :|

Hey, I know you are young, but, get rid of the tape deck and get an iPod, or CD player, or something!! Throw your dads tape deck in the trash and tell him to get with the 21st Century and buy you something else besides old Chinese Technology! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YO DC BOY. look The Eagles have sucked this year. in fact TO, the man u say they dont need, is one of the main reasons they even have a winning record.

Yes we lost to the G-men 36-0. but are a giants fan or a cowboy fan?

Remember, u gave the game to us in the last 5 mins as a resulting score or 14-13. (ouch! thats got to hurt)

Until your cowgirls retaliate against the redskins, u have no room to talk trash.

a loss is a loss, whether it be 14-13. like u had to suffer, or 36-0. it looks the same in the the W-L column.

Like i was saying, the iggles need TO, without him, a hurting McNabb is going to have a long day with unproven recievers.

I hope your right, bro! I would love to see the Redskins destroy the freaking Eagles! And beat them bad!

Can they, we will see...but, I'm not so sure...I think a big burden has been lifted off the shoulders of the Eagles...and they now have something to prove...

We will see... :cheers:

I'm not a troll, fool! I'm part of your family, bro! I love you...! :laugh: :laugh:

If you will look at when I joined this forum, (you can do that right?) you will see that I have been here a few years!

My first post in this thread was not trash talk, I was trying to converse with you guys/gals about tonights game...THEN...your own TROLLS attacked me first! Sup wit dat, bro?

You guys gonna whip the Birds tonight? Chew on that food for awhile... :D

You're a part of the family alright. Just like that strange uncle that all of the parents tell their kids to stay away from at the family reunions.

Your first post in this thread was indeed trollish, perhaps you should review it.

I hope your right, bro! I would love to see the Redskins destroy the freaking Eagles! And beat them bad!

Can they, we will see...but, I'm not so sure...I think a big burden has been lifted off the shoulders of the Eagles...and they now have something to prove...

We will see... :cheers:

that may be so. i thought the Vikings would be a better team this year (not go to the superbowl) but be a playoff team. u know with that revamped Defense with additions of Fred Smoot and Darren Sharper.

But u know what. it hurt them because the other teams knew that they didnt have that dangerous reciever to worry about and played the way they wanted to play.

Result: VIkings suck!

I think (and hope) the same thing will happen with TO and the Eagles. i hope we beat them and if the G-men lose to the 49ers, (maybe?) then we will be tied with u at 5-3. for 1st place.

Thats my hope for this week.

that may be so. i thought the Vikings would be a better team this year (not go to the superbowl) but be a playoff team. u know with that revamped Defense with additions of Fred Smoot and Darren Sharper.

But u know what. it hurt them because the other teams knew that they didnt have that dangerous reciever to worry about and played the way they wanted to play.

Result: VIkings suck!

I think (and hope) the same thing will happen with TO and the Eagles. i hope we beat them and if the G-men lose to the 49ers, (maybe?) then we will be tied with u at 5-3. for 1st place.

Thats my hope for this week.

That's my hope also, bro!

Good luck...I'll be rooting for the dreaded Redskins! (OMG...did I just say that)?? :D:D

You're a part of the family alright. Just like that strange uncle that all of the parents tell their kids to stay away from at the family reunions.

Your first post in this thread was indeed trollish, perhaps you should review it.

Oh, please!!!!!!!!!!! I gave an opinion!!! I did not come here for trouble, or to kiss anyones butt!

If you think that is troolish, and it hurt you feelings, that's your problem, not mine! Get a freaking grip! :doh:

A smart person doesn't **** with a Wookie!

Fill me in...am I gonna get banned, did I hurt some feelings? NO!

Listen, if you boys/girls cannot have a little fun with other people and at least be civil, like I have, then ask me to leave...if that is really what you want, POOF, I will be gone...

If this forum is that sensitive, well, that's really too bad! I guess that is a result of losing for so many years! But, you know what? The Cowboys have gone through the losing years..also!

Ok! Good luck...tonights game!

Maybe, instead, I will root for the Eagles...!

Yeah, I guess I'll change my mind! :mad:

I'm devastated by the loss of your "fandom." By my count, you've now rooted for all four NFC East teams in two weeks. (Dallas vs. Arizona, celebrated Giants win over Washington, wanted Washington to beat Philly, now want Philly to beat Washington). This just proves our long-held view that there is no such thing as a REAL Cowboy fan. You must be quite proud.

I'm devastated by the loss of your "fandom." By my count, you've now rooted for all four NFC East teams in two weeks. (Dallas vs. Arizona, celebrated Giants win over Washington, wanted Washington to beat Philly, now want Philly to beat Washington). This just proves our long-held view that there is no such thing as a REAL Cowboy fan. You must be quite proud.

Good luck tonight!

Cowboy fan here...

Your team picked a bad time to play the slime birds! They are relieved that T.O. is gone, and they are all pickled juiced up to prove something to the NFLE and to T.O.!! :laugh:

With that goose egg your team put up against the Giants, your team is gonna step into a buzz saw tonight! I'm glad I'm not a Redskin fan, that would suck!

The Boyz whipped them good, can your team?

And before I get the normal

"14-13" childlike responses, just remember, that was one game out how many, in how many years now? I forgot!

I was really hoping for your team to beat the Eagles, but, not now...

Eagles 24 - Skins 17

I'll check in tomorrow...

I've lost all faith in humanity... :doh:

Archived