Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about seats

The Sir

Has anyone ever sat in the 200s before and what is it like? I see some tickets someone is selling on Ebay for the Raiders game and am considering buying them.

He says that the tickets have limited view on them but insists that the view is perfect. I'd hate to buy them and find out he's an idiot.

The whole obstructed view thing stinks. They literally have giant concrete pillars directly in front of you. This means that you can usually see less than half the field. The only good thing about these tickets is that they usualyl are cheap. Personally I would never buy these seats.:eaglesuck

Has anyone ever sat in the 200s before and what is it like? I see some tickets someone is selling on Ebay for the Raiders game and am considering buying them.

He says that the tickets have limited view on them but insists that the view is perfect. I'd hate to buy them and find out he's an idiot.

You can get limited view directly from the 'Skins at $49 ea. If you sign up for season tickets, they will e-mail you every week before the game and tell you they are available (they have done this for every home game this year).

You will have a post in the way of a part of the field, but you have at least 5 monitors in view and you see more from them than the rest of the stadium. More replays I believe.

However, it depends on where your section is. I sit in 221 and we are fifteen rows back from the field on the 40 (visitor side). Again, go to Redskins.com, select Fed-Ex field and you can get a legend of the stadium.

Archived