Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for some ticket advice(MERGED)

calmlikeabomb

How's it going everyone?

I'm trying to score some tickets to tonight's game so I can take my 13 year old son and I've been looking at the usual online places and most everything has been out of my price range.

I'm not here looking for tickets (but if you're in a pinch maybe I can help ;) ), but since I've never been to a game at Fed Ex, I was wondering if you guys could tell me what my chances of securing tickets at the stadium would be.

Can reasonably priced tickets usually be found? I know resale of tickets is not allowed on the stadium grounds, so where are the good locations to find them? If there anything I should be weary of? I know that nationally televised primetime games are a big treat for the fans watching at home, but are these games usually harder to get into in DC?

I'd really appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Can reasonably priced tickets usually be found? I know resale of tickets is not allowed on the stadium grounds, so where are the good locations to find them? If there anything I should be weary of? I know that nationally televised primetime games are a big treat for the fans watching at home, but are these games usually harder to get into in DC?

I'd really appreciate any help you guys can give me.

I see people scalping in the parking lot areas every game. I guarantee you will find some for sale. Whether you want to pay them the prices they might be asking, that's your call. :cheers:

Calm did you have any luck? Check my thread if you need a pair of tics, My wife and I were going for my Bday but she hurt her ankle so I have a pair that I want to make sure end up in Skins fans hands.

Yeah, looks like I'm taken care of. Thanks for the offer though. And sorry to hear about your wife. Hope she gets better fast.

Are you a Rage Against the Machine fan? Because that's an awesome song.

Yep, Rage fan for sure. Would love to see them get back together! :(

Archived