Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Countdown to Eagles Beatdown

OldTownFan

10 hours and 45 minutes till departure

...hey there, is that you Terrell?

...'yes bi@ches, it's me, now give me my damn ticket and get the **** out of TO's way biatch'

...sorry sorry, i just didn't know you were on board with the Redskins this Sunday

...'i hate mcnabb, i hope ya'll bust his ass up'

we are both coming off of very embarrasing loses. Ours was a division loss though so i kind of think that it might actually be in our favor tonight.

Lets face it people.......its tough to beat us in our own back yard in front of our fans this year.

I say we have this one.

Just played the game on Madden 2006 with settings @ All Madden,8:30 kickoff breezy and chance of rain and Final score was Washington 34 Eagles 21. Springs and Arrington had good games with Springs picking Mcnabb off 2 times and Arrington sacking him 1 time and also recording a pick. Portis had 134 yds and 1 TD on the ground and Brunell threw for 278 yds 3 TD's and 1 int. Westbrook busted a 54 yd run down the left side for a TD then the run for philly was done and Mcnabb threw 2 TD's and 3 Int. Would post the pick of the scoreboard at the end of game as i saved it but dunno how to upload photo to here lol. Hope the game goes like that tonight.

just checkin in...I'll be concerned TO or no TO until this one is over with a "w". I want to see if there really is a new offensive wrinkle like Sellars said...I made my own two guesses at what that might be...but it alsi could just as easily be a couple of the players screwing around.

All I want...is to see Fed Ex littered with the bodies of dirty birds with arrows sticking through them.

Archived