Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Celebrating a 4,000th Post

SonnyRules

If The Washington Redskins do not stop the game and acknowledge your post, how will your respond? Will your rip the classless Redskins? How about trying to punch out Mark Brunell?

If the Skins don't stop the game and post this most important achievemnet in Redskin history on the scoreboard, I will run out onto the field and demand a public apology from Coach Gibbs, Dan Snyder, and all Washington fans. :laugh:

T.O. should post here b/c you guys celebrate individual achievements... unlike the Eagles. :doh:

Good luck tonight guys.... and I mean that in a "I hope the Skins lose by a few TDs but there are no injuries" kind of way. :cheers:

See you all at the game.

peace

Don't you belong on an Iggles board. :eaglesuck

If The Washington Redskins do not stop the game and acknowledge your post, how will your respond? Will your rip the classless Redskins? How about trying to punch out Mark Brunell?

Haven't you heard? ES doesn't recognize individual achievement. :laugh:

T.O. should post here b/c you guys celebrate individual achievements... unlike the Eagles. :doh:

Good luck tonight guys.... and I mean that in a "I hope the Skins lose by a few TDs but there are no injuries" kind of way. :cheers:

See you all at the game.

peace

finally! a stupid troll post. i've been dying to hear something stupid all week. where'd you guys go?

that said, we should all celebrate by doing an Extreme fun bunch special celebration. 10,000+ memberes jumping in the air at once, slapping hands.

now that would be something to watch.

See you all at the game.

peace

I figured you were SkinsTerps by now. The official Eagle bandwagon has a broken wheel, and I figured you had fallen off.

Congrats Sonny!

Archived