Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Player(s) would you want if made available next year on the Redskins?

Dalecitymike

Yes, now who are the players?

:)

I would take a Brett on the team any day, but Green Bay isn't that crazy to let him go. T.O. is a great wide receiver, but a horrible teammate. You don't need an individual (key word) bringing the team down every week. I think the Eagles might cut T.O. due to the contract next year. I doubt that any of the running backs I listed will be available next year, but even if they are we have that position full if you ask me.

I had to go with another player not here mentioned. I personally wouldn't want any of those guys. No disrespect to Favre, but he's about done. We're building for the long term, and it's just too late to build a team around him.

If I'm not mistaken, Shaun Alexander is a free agent after this season. That guy is a flat-out beast. I like Portis, but I don't think he's the perfect fit for Coach Gibbs offense. I think Alexander is a tailor-made Gibbs type back. Big, strong, great vision, BIGTIME redzone threat, and still has plenty of speed and quickness.

I'm sure I'll get lambasted for comments deemed by others to be "anti-Portis." That's not it at all. I just think Alexander is the better fit. :2cents:

I had to go with another player not here mentioned. I personally wouldn't want any of those guys. No disrespect to Favre, but he's about done. We're building for the long term, and it's just too late to build a team around him.

If I'm not mistaken, Shaun Alexander is a free agent after this season. That guy is a flat-out beast. I like Portis, but I don't think he's the perfect fit for Coach Gibbs offense. I think Alexander is a tailor-made Gibbs type back. Big, strong, great vision, BIGTIME redzone threat, and still has plenty of speed and quickness.

I'm sure I'll get lambasted for comments deemed by others to be "anti-Portis." That's not it at all. I just think Alexander is the better fit. :2cents:

No at all I just think Seattle will give Alexander enough to remain in Seattle. He's a franchise star that sells tickets, and probably will retire his jersey there. It would be nice to have him!

I have been upset with Portis in some past post, but he is a great back. I think CP's numbers have been low because of a poor O-Line and injuries this season. CP is young, and my own problem is his salary. I think he would be great as a proform back with betts. I like Rock, but the fumble two weeks ago hurt his chances at getting more carries.

Archived