Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't sleep before Gameday

georgiaredskin

Go Redskins!

I'm wide awake, and excited with anticipation for the event. Not to mention the fact that I work 3rd shift, and I'm at work. :silly:

When I saw on ESPN that T.O. was suspended I got giggly! If we can't win against this beat up team without their star WR than we have no chance of making the playoffs. I have no doubt in my mind that the 7 game winning streak the Eagles have on us ends today!

:eaglesuck

Anyone else can't sleep? Hey, where's Rock and his insomnia before gameday thread? Just thought since we were trying to keep good karma, I'd post it...being as though it is already 2:20 am here.

I'm wide-eyed & bushy-tailed. (sigh)......only 18 more hours to go.......

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Not to mention I still don't have a parking pass.:doh:

My pal georgiaredskin apparently WANTS the Redskins to lose. First, he comes in and ruins the karma thread. Then he posts the fansomnia thread.

Well you might care to know mister that Rock didn't show up until really late last week either, so I started the fansomnia thread. What happened? We got our a$$es handed to us 36-0!

So now you've done it. Karma, superstition, luck, all of it ruined. And all thanks to you. What do you have to say for yourself? :mad:

My pal georgiaredskin apparently WANTS the Redskins to lose. First, he comes in and ruins the karma thread. Then he posts the fansomnia thread.

Well you might care to know mister that Rock didn't show up until really late last week either, so I started the fansomnia thread. What happened? We got our a$$es handed to us 36-0!

So now you've done it. Karma, superstition, luck, all of it ruined. And all thanks to you. What do you have to say for yourself? :mad:

Apparently, the score would have been 72-0 (twice as bad) last week if you HADN'T of posted Rock's famous fansomnia thread.... huh? huh? ever think of that?!

Oh, so now I'm stupid? I didn't know 72 was twice 36? Man I thought we were all Redskin fans here. What's up with you man?

Dude, I hope you are kidding. :( You know I have to try to save myself from all these bad karma shots. After all, a black cat did cross my path on Halloween (ran in front of my car). I am a true fan just like you. HTTR and goodnight.

Archived