Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#1 vs #1

SKiNz Jus 2 sick

Our pass offense going into last week? #2.

Giants pass defense going into last week? #31.

That seemed a lot more in our favor. I think we just need to go out and play with the kind of heart we didn't seem to have last week. And TO being out shouldn't matter as much as people think. Reid is going to run the ball this week. Trust me.

You know what, these rankings are nonsense, and i'm really starting to see that. Why are we the #1 pass D? It's not because our secondary is so amazing, it's because teams run all over us and they don't need to pass, thus, teams don't need to accrue a lot of passing yards against us to win.

Why are the eagles the #1 pass offense? Because they never run the ball. It's not because they pass the ball better, it's because they pass the ball 55 times a game so they better have a lot of passing yards.

We're the worst teams in the NFC east right now, we have no rankings to brag about. Let's just win the game.

Our pass offense going into last week? #2.

Giants pass defense going into last week? #31.

That seemed a lot more in our favor. I think we just need to go out and play with the kind of heart we didn't seem to have last week. And TO being out shouldn't matter as much as people think. Reid is going to run the ball this week. Trust me.

my point of view as well

Eloquently put RedSkinzOwnU.

Stats as proved by last weeks game dont mean dick, at the end of the season sure they mean plenty, but right in the middle its difficult to gauge any surefire victory outcome. Games like last week just come out and bite you, mathematics cannot explain the complexity of the human spirit. Or lack of it, in our case last week.

You know what, these rankings are nonsense, and i'm really starting to see that. Why are we the #1 pass D? It's not because our secondary is so amazing, it's because teams run all over us and they don't need to pass, thus, teams don't need to accrue a lot of passing yards against us to win.

Why are the eagles the #1 pass offense? Because they never run the ball. It's not because they pass the ball better, it's because they pass the ball 55 times a game so they better have a lot of passing yards.

We're the worst teams in the NFC east right now, we have no rankings to brag about. Let's just win the game.

Go point - but it's nice to see you're #1 every now and then!

Archived