Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So....which team will show up Sunday?

tizzod

The team that walloped the 49ers and held their own on the road against tough Bronco and Chief teams? Or the Giant fiasco, Division I-AAA team that showed up last week?

For some reason, I feel pretty good it won't happen again. This ain't the Spurrier regime coaching this team, folks. The team is buying into the coaches' philosophy, I think, and hopefully they are all PI$$ed! I am sure that corrections have been made, and fate is on our side a bit too, especially if Thumb Sucker Owens and McNabb don't play. I know people say, "I want to beat the best team out there," and I certainly understand that, but I want a win too. Whatever it takes. A W is a W. Period. However we can get an edge, great.

Plus, it's the national stage, Sunday night. I don't think embarrassment is an option. God, I hope not!

Here's to smackin' some people around Sunday night and picking up a very badly needed division win!

:cheers:

i dont think redskins quite have the offense like denver displayed, putting up 49 on the eagles. the skins passing game is prolly as potent, but the difference is in the lack of running game. if skins can get that working, itll be a route. if not, itll be closer to the denver game i think...

if the Redskins go into this game knowing that the Eagles don't have either Owens or Pinkston and allow Brian Westbrook and LJ Smith to beat them, the team doesn't deserve to be a playoff club in 2005.

Good teams shut down the other team's best weapon and force you to win in other ways.

This week the Eagles already did this for the Redskins with the suspension of Owens.

The Eagles are now limited in their ability to create the big play.

In my mind a good defense limits this offense to 14 points.

if the Redskins go into this game knowing that the Eagles don't have either Owens or Pinkston and allow Brian Westbrook and LJ Smith to beat them, the team doesn't deserve to be a playoff club in 2005.

Very true, but, did you see what Tony Gonzalez did to us? 2 catches for a measley 16 yards i believe. Just shut down B-West and we are fine. McNabb obviously wont be running much with all his injures.

Very true, but, did you see what Tony Gonzalez did to us? 2 catches for a measley 16 yards i believe. Just shut down B-West and we are fine. McNabb obviously wont be running much with all his injures.

Players that are not SUPPOSE to perform ALWAYS seem to perform against the Redskins. McNabb has been a single handed Redskins killer! He could run for 100 yards and 2 touchdowns this week, just because he has to...and just because he can.

I really don't feel qualified to make predictions after last week. The absence of Owens, and McNuggets injury always seeming right around the corner really makes things look better for the team. The Skins need to apply the pressure to McNabb early like Denver did last week. He looked like a damn scrub early in the game. Not that we played any better last Sunday. A win on national televison against a team who is predicted by all the networks and sportswriters to beat us should give the Skins enough momentum to beat Tampa Bay who may be more of a fraud than people know.

:helmet:

i'm hoping the team of the first 6 weeks, but knowing the redskins, it'll be last weeks

jeez, the giants lost last week really took the wind out of my sails for this season... im not as geared up for the game as i have been... that beatdown, on a joe gibbs team no less, just showed me we're still the same old redskins of the last 12-13 years... pretty depressing, hopefully they'll prove me wrong

Archived