Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO in, McNabb out?

akorn22

i live in the Philly area and the word up here is that TO will be playing on sunday but McNabb will be out. Did anyone down in DC hear about this? Still don;t get to face a complete eagle team like I want to, but they're probably better with Mcnabb out.

i live in the Philly area and the word up here is that TO will be playing on sunday but McNabb will be out. Did anyone down in DC hear about this? Still don;t get to face a complete eagle team like I want to, but they're probably better with Mcnabb out.

??? Better with McNabb out? Maybe they will run the ball more which is our weakness, but the Eagles are definitely a better team with McFlabb at the helm than with Koy Detmer...that is for sure.

Not sure how I feel about McNabb not playing. If he does start, we know it's as a limited player. He'll be in the pocket and probably struggle to throw downfield with any degree of effectiveness. If he doesn't, we'll get either a healthy Detmer or McMahon, who will be all about spreading the ball around and "managing" Reid's offense.

Philly has done well in similar spots in the recent past.

Don't sleep the backups in this case. They can play a little.

And who wouldn't mind seeing Sean Taylor lay out T.O.? I think even Eagles fans would cheer in unison with the Skins fans if that happened!!

Just like the one in the endzone during the Giants game.

The ball really wasn't even that close, and he smacked the lights out of him!

Archived