Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sundays Refferee Crew

CRT3

H-O-C-H-U-L-I...Hochuli! Hochuli! He's our guy!

Seriously though, it's up to our Skins to make sure the ref's aren't a factor. They can only make a difference in close games. Which, of course, this will probably be.

But hey! They can't say it's sour grapes if we complain about the officiating BEFORE the game, can they?

You know, I was wondering why the refering in the NFL was so horrid the past 2 seasons(I thought it was just my imagination) and then I saw NFL network. And once I heard from the director of officiating, I realized, he was the reason the NFL officiating has gone to crap the past 2 years. The man is a freaking moron, and until he is replaced officiating in the NFL will continue to go downhill fast. They make horrid calls, miss the obvious ones, and never admit their mistakes.

You know, I was wondering why the refering in the NFL was so horrid the past 2 seasons(I thought it was just my imagination) and then I saw NFL network. And once I heard from the director of officiating, I realized, he was the reason the NFL officiating has gone to crap the past 2 years. The man is a freaking moron, and until he is replaced officiating in the NFL will continue to go downhill fast. They make horrid calls, miss the obvious ones, and never admit their mistakes.
t swhy has it only ever been called 3 times in the h

AMEN....

I watched his explanation of the "Tucks" Rule against us and I would have given my left testicle to hear Eisen ask..

Yeah but why has it only ever been called 3 times in the history of the NFL?

:laugh:

Someone needs to b*tch slap him.

Oh yeah and Shanahanananan saying we knew all along it was the "Tucks" rule knowing full well it's against the Skins so he'd get that cheap ass bullcrap "W".

Archived