Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Will Be Ready

RF4L

Anyone who believes this TO/McNabb crap is going to make the Eagles less than ready to wage war with us on Sunday are delusional.

If anything, it will fire them up. If you recall, the Eagles anthem the past few years has been their ability to overcome. Injuries, primarily, but also various other distractions.

The Skins bettter bring their A++ game on Sunday or they'll have their a$$es handed to them again. We're talking about the defending NFC Champs here, people.

This, you can take to the bank.

Absolutely. The Eagles season is hanging in the balance, just like ours. They know it, and have an A+ track record in situations like these. They have heart, and pull wins out. Our track record in same situations is dismal.

We will need to smack them around early and hard if we want a chance to win, and even then it will probably come down to the wire.

What keeps me positive is that they have had some lucky wins of late, and that just can't keep up.

:eaglesuck

Agree with you all.

The Eagles have a lot of pride and were owned last week by the Donkeys. They are in the same boat as we are with the looser sitting in last place by themselves.

This team may have some "issues" right now but they are still the defending NFC Champ! If the Skins can play like they did during the first 6 games - it will be a great battle that we should win - If they play like last week...... well you know. :logo:

BTW, where are all of the Eagle trolls? I have not seen any....

Not so fast...I just got this off of fakesportsnews.com:

"We're not reeady," said a winded McNabb after NOT practicing. "Frankly, I'm not sure we'll ever be ready. When T.O. and I aren't talking, I just feel all empty inside. Even in the huddle right now, it just seems like he's not even listening. Doesn't he understand that I have feelings?"

I agree with you but you know what I really do believe we will be ready and win this game this is a very important game for us and besides it really hasn't been much of a rivarly with them winning the last seven meetings. I think Gibbs and The Skins will right the ship and may give their most impressive showing of the season thus far offensively and defensively.

Anyone who believes this TO/McNabb crap is going to make the Eagles less than ready to wage war with us on Sunday are delusional.

If anything, it will fire them up. If you recall, the Eagles anthem the past few years has been their ability to overcome. Injuries, primarily, but also various other distractions.

The Skins bettter bring their A++ game on Sunday or they'll have their a$$es handed to them again. We're talking about the defending NFC Champs here, people.

This, you can take to the bank.

I will bet you right now that the Eagles will not be up or prepared for this game like the Redksins. If you think all this controversy and dissension in the lockerroom doesn't mean anything....won't make any difference....and won't affect this game....you are delusional.

Not only that but no matter if they all play...the Eagles are not helathy right now, and that goes double for their leader. I doubt McNabb will make it through Sunday because the Redskins should be blitzing him like crazy all day long since his mobility is affected.

THAT..... you can take to the bank!

I disagree. I think the Eagles are down and depleted at the moment. Right now is the best time to attack them and keep sending them down right to the basement in the NFC east.

It's time to crown another champion in the NFC east. Wether it be the boys, skins, or giants. The Eagles have been exposed and everyteam in the NFC should take full advantage of this before they regroup and try to make a run.

I will bet you right now that the Eagles will not be up or prepared for this game like the Redksins. If you think all this controversy and dissension in the lockerroom doesn't mean anything....won't make any difference....and won't affect this game....you are delusional.

Not only that but no matter if they all play...the Eagles are not helathy right now, and that goes double for their leader. I doubt McNabb will make it through Sunday because the Redskins should be blitzing him like crazy all day long since his mobility is affected.

THAT..... you can take to the bank!

Here's to you being right, Predictor. :cheers:

Archived