Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help Me drown out the E-a-g-l-e-s chants

skins fan1010

You know that despite our best efforts, Eagles fans will be at FedEx in large numbers on Sunday. Even if we win, there will be points in the game that those friggin Eagles fans will be cheering. Skins fans need something to drown it out, and the funnier it is the more effective it will be.

Remember the "Darryl" chants from Red Sox fans when the Mets played the Sox in the World Series in 1986? That was funny and it stuck. And, it bothered Strawberry, you could tell.

This thread is for those of us who will be there on Sunday. We need to collectively figure out a great chant to drown them out. I haven't given it a ton of thought but I'll throw out the first suggestion:

If they start with E-A, we finish with T-M-E

Or, if they get the whole chant out, we add L-O-S-E-R-S

I know there are great minds out there with funnier (but still clean) ideas. Add on.

At the bar two games ago when the Eagles were playing the Chargers this annoying ass E-girl fan was doing that stupid chant after the Eagles did anything remotely good. So, as soon as he finished, I shouted SUCK! at the top of my lungs...most people thought it was funny. Pretty soon, all the Charger fans were saying it with me!!!

i would help u guys out but i think that i might be sitting with some of them so...:(

If recent history is any indication, we're all going to be sitting with some of them.

I'm guessing that you're saying that you're coming with them and know them, but if they're vocal against the Skins, please make sure you respond in kind!

Any time the eagle fans chant.. we all should chant real loud THIS IS OUR HOUSE!!

These are Eagles fans we re talking about this just isnt going to cut it. It at least has to be mildly offensive to them. In the past I have yelled "losers" , choke is a great one as well. Ask them how many Lombardis the Eagles have won, that normally shuts them up, for at least 5 seconds.

i would help u guys out but i think that i might be sitting with some of them so...:(

How about this, tell them you lost the tickets and not bring any of them to the game, handing your extra seats off to some Redskins fans. The less scum in the stadium the more fun Skins fan will have.

Archived