Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News Paid Delay $14,000 for 1 Day Trip Travel Costs

China

Note the expenses are only for the transportation costs and do not include hotel, meals etc.

Good thing you clarified that. You know, it's easy to spend a couple grand on dinner!

This may be something, may be nothing. Maybe be true, may be false. I would like to see how Fox explains it, though.

Good thing you clarified that. You know, it's easy to spend a couple grand on dinner!

This may be something, may be nothing. Maybe be true, may be false. I would like to see how Fox explains it, though.

Oh, I can do it!

Tonight on Fox....... Why do the Democrats hate food and the people who eat food?

BRIT HUME- Good Evening. Tonight we will focus on the liberal view on eat, and their love of selling poison milk to school children. Its true! They want Tom Delay to starve to death. It's their new plan to kill America and sell our spare bodyparts for stemcell research by Terrorists and Unwed Mothers....stay tuned....this is going to be a good one.

Here is what I dont understand. Fox is obviously a right-wing leaning network. Brit Hume and Charlie Gibson, for example. Why does O'Reilly get all the hate then? The one thing you cannot say about O'Reilly is that he is just spouting for political reason. His personal beliefs and opinions are conservative, but he isn't a shill like Sean Hannity.

Where is the hate for MSNBC's Imus, who is the anti-O'Reilly? I just don't get it.

I would think for a private jet, the bill could easily be $14,000 for a round trip.

I mean, business/first class on a regular commercial jet, seats at the last minute go for between $1000 to $1500 -- and that's a commercial jet with 200 other passengers.

If it was a private jet, I'm impressed it's only $14,000.

IF it was a private jet, I would think this was reasonable.

Archived