Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nfl Sunday Ticket

canadian jim

I just paid for the sunday ticket package here in Vancouver and got a heck of a deal $59.95 if you order by Aug 15th. Wow has the price come down. Looking forward to watching my Redskins every week, playing a little sports action and downing a few Canadians! HTTR!

I think that is $59 a month....for 4 months. I have it every year....and if you have it for one payment of $59....well...

the lights are gonna go out in Georgia.

Oh wait......I live in Texas. Well, they better remember the Alamo.

:laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

Cool Deal Jim,

I was talking to RiggoDrill last week and we were interested in taking road trip to B.C. and watch a game with our fellow Skins Fans North of the Border, plus an excuse to go to Vancouver. Could we work something out maybe?

Guest Trevor

Must have been per month. I just ordered for the fourth straight year it was $44.95 per month for 4 months. I think the best deal you can get is $99 if you order in like March.

The package works out to around 14.95 per month and that is Canadian funds. Over the last 3 years, it has decreased from $159.00 to $129.00 to $99.00 and this year $59.00. Fuji you and Riggo are invited up to watch a game this year, e-mail me and will work out a date.

Archived