Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I actually feel sorry for the Eagles...

FunBunch7

Don't get me wrong, I hate them too, but what a complete idiot T.O. is. McNabb is a great QB and a class act...Andy Reid is a solid coach as well...I actually have to applaud the Eagles for the way they have handled things. They are giving T.O. enough rope to hang himself.

The Ravens must be thanking their lucky stars they didn't hold on to T.O. Imagine what he would have to say derogatory about Boller.

I really wouldn't wish this distraction on any team but if it had to happen, it may as well have happened to our division rival.

How can you be sorry for that Eagles front office. It's not like TO didn't come as advertised. I'll bet the 49er's FO is laughing its a** off...

After beating us so many times in the last 5 years, the Eagles are the last team I'd feel sorry for...

I said I hate them...but I appreciate "class" people in the NFL. As nuch as McNabb has ripped our hearts out, I still respect the heck out of him as a player and as a person. But like I said, it "might as well" have happened to them (Eagles).

The distraction alone this week wehter T.O. plays or not should give us a huge advantage!

:doh: They knew what they were getting when they signed him , so, no i don't feel sorry for them.but i do believe enough is a enough and maybe it's time some of the other eagles have a little attitude party at to's expense.mcnabb deserves better. how long til to reitres?not soon enough. :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :point2sky

everyone is getting what they deserve. the eagles thought they could buy a superbowl by getting TO, TO wanted to go straight to a team already in contention so he could get his ring quickly. thats why he cried about going to baltimore, and they needed a reciever badly. the only ones to show any class in TO's career was the 49ers by getting rid of him. for a team to not cash in on a players true worth just to get rid of him speaks volumes in todays NFL where greed is king.

I don't feel sorry the Eagles. They knew TO's history, plus they were

warned. The Eagles, their FO, Reid, and McNabb all wanted TO and

they even went into a grievance hearing to get him.

They can only blame themselves. Everyone knows how TO is, so

if you know what can happen going in....it's your own fault!

No tears will be shed here for them.

Not to defend the Eagles...but up until the SF/Balt/Phi trade thingy, yeah, T.O. said rude things about Garcia but you could easily attribut that to him wanting to have a better QB and a better chance to win.

It's what has transpired since the Super Bowl...all the remarks about McNabb getting tired...the hold out for more money, etc and his latest stunts that have things to the point of no return. As much as a jerk that TO IS, i don't think anyone could have foreseen all this...except if you were real strong with the Dark Side of the Force...

Listen to me...I hate the fricken' Eagles as much if not more than anyone in here...

They made a serious mistake bringing this punk to their team...but I admire the way the front office has handled things...they are doing everything by the books and will end up paying him LESS money once the suspend him for "conduct detrimnetal".

McNabb is a class guy though and Reid is a good coach. Anyone who disagrees, doesn't know football.

I just hope we jump on them with all their distractions and shut them out!

Hmmmmmm.

I do NOT feel sorry in any shape, form, or fashion for the Eagles. THAT organization was WELL AWARE of the type of personality TO was AND IS. They were WELL AWARE that he had committed to Baltimore..and they went along with the disgusting display of whiney ass that he and his agent displayed.

Coach Reid was among those aware of his tactics.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

Blondie

I feel bad for Mcnabb.....

Booed by the idiot fans when drafted, labeled a choker by many, TO brought in to help him and does but TO does nothing but insult him. Blamed for the Super Bowl loss (again choker tag), now injured and playing till they have to carry him out on a strecher b/c Reid doesn't have enough sense to either: A) Get him off the field or B)run the ball more so he doesn't get hit 20-30 times a game.

As for the Eagles, I don't feel sorry for them or their fans.

They've had a good run and 2005 is far from over......we need to beat this squad first before ANYBODY feels sorry for them.

Lets go 5-3 and then you can feel sorry anything related to the Eagles.

"One day a little boy walks into his first grade class wearing a Redskins jersey. The teacher notices the little boy wearing the jersey and asks him why he is a Washington Redskins fan. The little boy responds, "Because my Mommy and Daddy are Redskins fans." The teacher responds," Well that's not a good way to live your life. Now what if your dad was a drug dealer and your mom was a hooker?" The boy then replied," I'd be an Eagles fan."............thats all i gotta say

Archived