Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Expert Picks

rvan1

I'm surprised all three are picking against New England at home. I know it's Indy, but I would think New England at home with their record of frustrating Peyton...I'm probably alone, but I sure wouldn't put money down on Indy for that game.

I'm surprised all three are picking against New England at home. I know it's Indy, but I would think New England at home with their record of frustrating Peyton...I'm probably alone, but I sure wouldn't put money down on Indy for that game.

Yeah, no kidding. That's the weakest 7-0 team in NFL history. They've played nobody.

Golic picked the Eagles this morning on his show. Is he changing due to all the drama that came out this afternoon? :eaglesuck

Golic had the 'Skins on the web site yesterday -- so he must have switched over to the Eagles beofre this morning.

did anybody check it out. the 3 analysts that picked the skins have the best records thru out the season.. they know what they talkin about... i should be in that list.. i'd take out salsibury.. i started late in fantasy league and im undefeated.. but its still a ways to go..

really??:applause: why arent u coaching:silly:

Archived