Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are You Scared To Die?

pR0JEkT 21

I might be only 26, but some things is for sure is that Im scared as hell about dying. I know Im probably to young to think about things like this, but in all reality, it can happen to anyone at anytime. Life is, one day your here and one day your not. My wife tells me there nothing to be afraid of because you dont feel anything..she has a posint, but just to actually think about scares the sh!t out of me. I might be just wierd, but I want to know how many of you are scared or how many are like oh well who gives a crap, if Im dead Im dead. I wonder is death gonna be like for ex: We all know all the things that happened before we were born right? So is death the exact same thing? Life will continue and everything will still be happening when we are not here? I might not be explaining what Im trying to say correctly its a little difficult, plus Im getting the chills or goose bumps I should say. Do any of you think when your in bed, what if I dont wake up tomorrow morning? http://www.deathclock.com/

I'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid of the pain involved in dying.

As a Christian, I know my soul/sprit will continue even after the body decays. My sins have been taken care of, and the eternity ahead of me looks good.

If you haven't yet addressed that part of the equation, I'd recommend looking into it.

I'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid of the pain involved in dying.

As a Christian, I know my soul/sprit will continue even after the body decays. My sins have been taken care of, and the eternity ahead of me looks good.

If you haven't yet addressed that part of the equation, I'd recommend looking into it.

Yes, I should definately look into it, but I still think Id be scared. People say us living on earth is currently hell as it is, and that we have a better life ahead of us. Im not to sure about that, maybe Im just a big whimp. I believe in God and all, but sometimes I wonder..Im not going to lie. Thats what scares me what if there is nothing after death?

Christianity and Islam share a belief in a literal hell -- a place where souls being punished burn for eternity. So don't listen to those people who say life on earth is hell. (With an attitude like that, it sucks to be them!)

Well, if there's nothing after death, then this life is all you've got. (And you're just one heartbeat away from being a dirt pile.) But pretty much the only people who believe that are atheists.

I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of my loved ones dying. My parents are not that old, but they are getting towards the age that people start dying. Not cool. I guess I'm also afraid of a painful death, but oh well, you're gonna go when you're gonna go. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!!!

I'm pretty drunk right now, so disregard what was said if it was stupid...

Life is hard: Make sure you have a will, make sure you have life insurance. make sure you have a trust if you got stuff... Make sure you told everyone everything you should have NOW! How many times have you heard people say that?

Death will hit you when you least expect it if your lucky :)

I have a 3 year old and a soon to be 7 year old girl: their well being scares me to death all the time. When they are sick I sleep like a chihuahua on crack.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124978

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124979

Its o.k. to be scared to die.. its not o.k. to make 3 threads about it...

calm down there lil buckaroo.

I know actually one was the actual thread and the 2nd is because I forgot to add the poll I asked if they can merge it together and the 3rd well Im just a dumb a$$ and I asked if they can delete it I messed up I hope they close it.

I might be only 26, but some things is for sure is that Im scared as hell about dying. I know Im probably to young to think about things like this, but in all reality, it can happen to anyone at anytime. Life is, one day your here and one day your not. My wife tells me there nothing to be afraid of because you dont feel anything..she has a posint, but just to actually think about scares the sh!t out of me. I might be just wierd, but I want to know how many of you are scared or how many are like oh well who gives a crap, if Im dead Im dead. I wonder is death gonna be like for ex: We all know all the things that happened before we were born right? So is death the exact same thing? Life will continue and everything will still be happening when we are not here? I might not be explaining what Im trying to say correctly its a little difficult, plus Im getting the chills or goose bumps I should say. Do any of you think when your in bed, what if I dont wake up tomorrow morning?

Uhhh ... well ... maybe you won't have the same gas problems that you've recently had .....

I'm not afraid of death in the sense that I think you intend by this poll (as in what will happen to me in the afterlife).

I do from time to time worry about the method by which I will die. There are several scenarios which I do "fear" in some sense - dying in a fire (been in a couple of situations that had me wondering about this), or suffering in a long battle with cancer (seen a couple of family members go through this). I just want to go quick (like a heart attack during sex :D )

Archived