Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need to vent on an issue about Hawaii

Mickalino

Sorry, but like there's something really irritating me, with people CONTINUALLY having misconceptions about my native islands of Hawaii. If this applies to you, please listen. And if you make this same mistake again, the natives will become restless in Hawaii, then tie you to a pole, and light a fire around you, and do their chant to the gods while they play their hawaiian drums. If this does NOT apply to you, please listen anyway, and spread this word of truth to everyone you know.

First of all, Honolulu is NOT on the "Big Island"

Waikiki Beach is NOT on the "Big Island"

Honolulu and Waikiki Beach are on the island of Oahu.

Oahu is NOT the "Big Island"

The island called Hawaii IS "The Big Island"

The main cities on the island of Hawaii are Hilo, and Kona.

Hilo and Kona ARE on the "Big Island".

Thanks for letting me vent on this. I feel better now.

If they call you "Haole" again, call them a "Paniolo" !!! :laugh:

I was telling some girl the other day how Hawaii is the only state in the union where racism is accepted by all walks of people and noone is offended by it. You know, how everyone who isn't polynesian is discriminated against and called names and how all the locals think it's funny! I think it's great how schools have a "haole" day and everyone just laughs and laughs and laughs and you even hear it on the radio where the DJs laughs about the plight of the poor white man trying to fit in here in Hawaii.

Anyway, this girl tried to tell me that this racism was acceptable because "I didn't know the history so I wasn't allowed to speculate on it". I find it interesting how Hawaii is 50 out of 50 EVERY SINGLE YEAR in education yet the locals would rather live as the least civilized state rather than accept people other than them as a friend and someone who could possibly help them.

I was telling some girl the other day how Hawaii is the only state in the union where racism is accepted by all walks of people and noone is offended by it. You know, how everyone who isn't polynesian is discriminated against and called names and how all the locals think it's funny! I think it's great how schools have a "haole" day and everyone just laughs and laughs and laughs and you even hear it on the radio where the DJs laughs about the plight of the poor white man trying to fit in here in Hawaii.

Anyway, this girl tried to tell me that this racism was acceptable because "I didn't know the history so I wasn't allowed to speculate on it". I find it interesting how Hawaii is 50 out of 50 EVERY SINGLE YEAR in education yet the locals would rather live as the least civilized state rather than accept people other than them as a friend and someone who could possibly help them.

I am amazed by this as well...that people just live with racism and it is so normal. Granted not all natives are racist, but a lot of them are. And its completely normal. Its wierd being a minority once again...

I haven't had a negative encounter yet, but I've heard of them happening to people. Oh well, just gotta go with the flow out here I guess...

Oh yeah, about the geography thing...I already knew where Waikiki and Honoloulu were before I moved out here, so that doesn't apply to me. I've actually never met anyone who gets them confused.

Sorry, but like there's something really irritating me, with people CONTINUALLY having misconceptions about my native islands of Hawaii. If this applies to you, please listen. And if you make this same mistake again, the natives will become restless in Hawaii, then tie you to a pole, and light a fire around you, and do their chant to the gods while they play their hawaiian drums. If this does NOT apply to you, please listen anyway, and spread this word of truth to everyone you know.

First of all, Honolulu is NOT on the "Big Island"

Waikiki Beach is NOT on the "Big Island"

Honolulu and Waikiki Beach are on the island of Oahu.

Oahu is NOT the "Big Island"

The island called Hawaii IS "The Big Island"

The main cities on the island of Hawaii are Hilo, and Kona.

Hilo and Kona ARE on the "Big Island".

Thanks for letting me vent on this. I feel better now.

We go to Hawaii every year; specifically Kauai.

People with who I speak with regarding the islands understand the general term "Hawaii". They in turn relate that to Honolulu;and then think that Honolulu is on the island of "Hawaii". No need to get upset with them, just consider them unfortunate.

Aloha!

328516643JrpgcU_fs.jpg

• 1 year later...
bump? pass? I don't get it..

:doh:

here's what wikipedia has to say about this practice :cheers::D

To bump a thread on an Internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads.

I like lesbians.
To bump a thread on an Internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads.
bump? pass? I don't get it..

How about, instead, a pic of Lesbians doing the BUMP & GRIND :D

Hey bruddha, it's de kine, know? :laugh:

Archived