Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would Joe Gibbs?

SkinsHokieFan

Would Joe Gibbs let any player of his go down to Blacksburg this Saturday night to see the Hurricanes play the Hokies?

We have 3 Canes starting and a Hokie in Pierson Prelieu.

I am just trying to squash rumors here, because Hurricane fans seem to think that Portis, and Santana Moss may be at the game, SATURDAY NIGHT in Blacksburg :doh:

I doubt that those guys drive anywhere more that about 50 miles. That is why they have charter jets--for people with more money than they know what to do with.

On the othe hand--I would be shocked, shocked if Gibbs doesn't have some team meeting scheduled on Saturday night.

I will be there FOR SURE wearing my HOKIE gear.... As much as I would love to see Portis and Moss.... i would hate to see them there this week.... not after last week with such a big game coming up.... I would say there is almost zero chance they will be there with a game on sunday....the game isnt until 7:45.... thats a pretty late night with a game at 1 on sunday....

I doubt that those guys drive anywhere more that about 50 miles. That is why they have charter jets--for people with more money than they know what to do with.

On the othe hand--I would be shocked, shocked if Gibbs doesn't have some team meeting scheduled on Saturday night.

It's right next to the stadium if they charter. The rich alumni fly in all the time.

Would Joe Gibbs let any player of his go down to Blacksburg this Saturday night to see the Hurricanes play the Hokies?

We have 3 Canes starting and a Hokie in Pierson Prelieu.

I am just trying to squash rumors here, because Hurricane fans seem to think that Portis, and Santana Moss may be at the game, SATURDAY NIGHT in Blacksburg :doh:

I wish so they could see the U pound Va. Tech

Archived