Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

vent thread: my phone was stolen tonight.

dks1240

I work for below minimum wage tutoring local kids (I feel adding the below minimum wage part empasizes the hell I go through at times working here). And tonight one of the kids decided to steal my phone. I work at the Salvation Army so there are about 3498438 kids that go there so there is no way to find out which one did it.

I'm so annoyed. So angry. Mostly because I know I'm not goign to be able to afford a new phone in a long time. Partly because I had the crappiest phone in the world...no one should want to steal it anyway! :mad:

Another reason why I am angry. For my 19th and 20th birthday, in a drunken state I have lost my phones both birthdays. For my 21st birthday (that was a couple of weeks ago) I said, "I'm not even bringing it with me, don't want to lose my phone this year!" What happened? The guy that took me to the bar last night decided to try and get in some girls pants and left me at the bar, stranded and without my phone. :doh: Oh was that a fun way to celebrate a birthday.

In conclusion, I am cursed by cell phones.

Anyway, that was my night. I highly dislike you child who stole my phone :(

And thank you members of ES for hearing my rant.

Sorry to hear about that. You can get another phone for free. I've got a sprint motorola flip phone laying around you can have (if you're on sprint). If not I'll bet someone's got a extra cell phone the are not using for what ever co. you with. :)

thanks for the offer :)

but ihave nextel. haha, i feel like no one has nextel anywhere too.

I have a samsung, Sprint phone laying around if you need it....actually ive got two, one is a cameraphone and its silver (got some scratches on it, but works beautifully) and the other is just a generic phone, but its blue and its a flip phone...pretty neato looking if you ask me.

Both are Samsung and for sprint. (i just got a new razr a couple weeks ago)

Lemme know if i can help you out.

I might have an old nextel laying around, but I won't have a sim card for it. Would that help any if I can find the phone or are the sim cards expensive?

couldnt hurt if you arent using it, are you going to be at the game this weekend?

thanks for the offer :)

but ihave nextel. haha, i feel like no one has nextel anywhere too.

I am not too sure about this one, If you get a phone from a different provider, can you unlock the phone. I believe its around 20 to 30 dollars to get the phone unlocked. But I could be wrong though.

dam were you ok? that sucks

yea i was fine. i was with a guy friend who saved the day and took care of me. Started drinking around 3 oclock, only drank for about 20 minutes (during this point these guys put something in my drink), and then blacked out till the next morning. Not a fun way to celebrate your birthday.

Moral of the story: hide your daughters until they are 35.

Archived