Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would fedex let...

redskins4life234

I've met a friend there that was on crutches - he had no problem....you'll be fine....

So - now that his question is answered - Would FedEx let me in w/ these?

http://funideas.com/product.asp?pid=34

Mrs. GV bought them for me to use at the game and I've been being a big weenie about taking them. We tailgate w/ a Fed Ex Field Usher and he thought it would be no problem......but the ushers don't search people as they go in....

Thoughts?

I've met a friend there that was on crutches - he had no problem....you'll be fine....

So - now that his question is answered - Would FedEx let me in w/ these?

http://funideas.com/product.asp?pid=34

Mrs. GV bought them for me to use at the game and I've been being a big weenie about taking them. We tailgate w/ a Fed Ex Field Usher and he thought it would be no problem......but the ushers don't search people as they go in....

Thoughts?

LOl Grumpy, a guy that sits directly in front of me has those! But his are burgandy and gold :) Thanks for that link, i always wanted a pair :)

He has had them at every game since the stadium opened FYI...

P.S. Hope you dont have to park far away and walk, also i hope your tickets are as close to the concourse as possible, thats a lot of work hobbling around on crutches lol But they do have golfcarts in the parking lots to run old people and the disabled (you kind of) right up the the gates of the stadium. Im sure they would give YOU a lift. They sit along the roads out in the parking lots surroundng the stadium fyi...

LOl Grumpy, a guy that sits directly in front of me has those! But his are burgandy and gold :) Thanks for that link, i always wanted a pair :)

He has had them at every game since the stadium opened FYI...

They are light...but when they had a liquid in them - I gotta believe they'd be realistically heavier......

I mean - I really need to man up and just try it....they were only like $15 or so.......

Thanks for the input.....happy "observing at a closeup".

I broke my leg four weeks ago. I went to the Seattle and San Fran Games with cast and crutches. Hitched a ride from A lot (orange) on a golf cart. Guest Services can give you a wheelchair to get around (if necessary) and can relocate you (if necessary). Good luck and GO SKINS!!!!!

They sure as heck better. If not, they could be in real trouble with the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990). FYI, they cannot ask if you are '"disabled" or what the nature of the disability is!

VERY GOOD!

I am proud to see someone brought up this important fact!

Blondie

Archived