Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNabb's current inaccuracy must have TO worried...

tr1

I have a feeling TO won't be reaching for many balls this weekend considering our safety play.

And I'm guessing he'll continue to make his quick moves to get out of bounds...a habit of his lately.

It could be a painful Sunday for him.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Santana Moss has had the most overrated start for a receiver in recent memory. Does he run any other routes other than the fly or a WR screen? The next time that guy throws a block or goes across the middle, it will be the first time.

Are you kidding me?? Moss blocks all the time. If you would like I will find a highlight of him laying someone out for you. Overated start? Hardly. Eagles fans commenting on Moss is always odd. You have seen what, lemme guess 2 games? If that. He runs a lot more than fly routes and WR screens, you just see those often because those have been his highlights this year.

Santana Moss has had the most overrated start for a receiver in recent memory. Does he run any other routes other than the fly or a WR screen? The next time that guy throws a block or goes across the middle, it will be the first time.

He leads the league in 20+ yard REC's, 40+ yard REC's, 3rd down conversion REC's, and he's amazing even after he catches the ball.

by the way... how do you think S. Moss is gonna feel w/ M. Lewis and Dawkins roaming around back there looking to lay him out ?

The Washington pass defense is giving up 152 Y/G and 5 TD. While Philly is giving up 232 Y/G and 13 TD. And no offense to Lewis or Dawkins, but neither of them can hit anywhere near as hard as Taylor. If Lewis or Dawkins gets a clean hit on Moss, he may or may not drop the pass. If Taylor gets a clean hit on TO, he might not get back up(ask Crayton from Dallas). Moss is only 10 yards short of still being the #1 yardage receiver in the NFL, that coming after a bad loss to the Giants last week. He's run over teams since week 2...what makes you think Philly will be any different?

Santana Moss has had the most overrated start for a receiver in recent memory.

:laugh:

knowing it chaps your ass is awesome

as for the overrated piece, numbers don't lie. You can't be overrated, and #1 in the NFL after 7 weeks of football at the same time.

I think you need to look up the word.... You keepa using dat werd. I dun think it means whatyu think it means....

:laugh:

knowing it chaps your ass is awesome

as for the overrated piece, numbers don't lie. You can't be overrated, and #1 in the NFL after 7 weeks of football at the same time.

I think you need to look up the word.... You keepa using dat werd. I dun think it means whatyu think it means....

You'll have to forgive him for his mis-speak regarding Santana. After all, he's used to having guys like Freddie Mitchell as one of his top WR's - yes, that same Freddie Mitchell who couldn't even get signed by a Packers team whose WR's have been decimated by injuries.

So when he sees a WR on pace for a 2,000 yd season...well, it's boggling to his mind. ;)

McNabb has a higher completion percentage then Brunell so his inaccuracy isn't to be worried about.

Moss is afraid of contact. It has dogged him his whole career and I have seen nothing to change my mind, as of yet. Wonderful start by the young man but when games start getting tough in November and December, running fly routes all game isn't going to work.

McNabb has a higher completion percentage then Brunell so his inaccuracy isn't to be worried about.

Moss is afraid of contact. It has dogged him his whole career and I have seen nothing to change my mind, as of yet. Wonderful start by the young man but when games start getting tough in November and December, running fly routes all game isn't going to work.

I guess if Brunell was doing 5 yard dumps like McNabb, his completion percentage would be up.

And concerning Moss...I've heard that, but I haven't seen it. I've seen him go over the middle a lot.

You haven't been watching this team if you think Santana doesn't block. :eaglesuck You lost all credibility there

I've seen SM block. Shoot, if the play calls for X receiver to block the CB, it is his duty to block. My point is that he doesn't enjoy contact. Can any of you say he has roamed the middle of the field this year? You know, where the violence really occurs? I've watched SEVERAL Skins games this year, as I was in VA for the first month of the season and now I'm in Hawaii. Santana has exceeded every expectation. But he is still the same soft receiver which we all knew going into the year.

he may not play the next 2 weeks b/c of the ankle.

by the way... how do you think S. Moss is gonna feel w/ M. Lewis and Dawkins roaming around back there looking to lay him out ?

Michael lewis got injured aginst denver

he is still expected to play, and Brian Dawkins isnt having one of his best years

he hasnt been great this season, like he has in the past

I've seen SM block. Shoot, if the play calls for X receiver to block the CB, it is his duty to block. My point is that he doesn't enjoy contact. Can any of you say he has roamed the middle of the field this year? You know, where the violence really occurs? I've watched SEVERAL Skins games this year, as I was in VA for the first month of the season and now I'm in Hawaii. Santana has exceeded every expectation. But he is still the same soft receiver which we all knew going into the year.

Why would he roam the middle of the field when he was having so much success going downfield (20+ yd receptions)? Don't assume that because he isn't asked to go across the middle that he is afraid to. Honestly, I heard the "soft" accusation from Jet fans prior to this season...but I have not seen one shred of evidence to suggest he is afraid of contact....and I've watched ALL Redskin games this year ;)

Archived