Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lunchtime Workout Routine

SlobberKnockinFootball

i had an hour long break over the summer and a nearby gym. i usually did a 2 mile run, crunches, and stretch in about 30 minutes.

i would suggest doing 30 minutes of some sort of cardio 3 days a week and then lift the other two days. Try running two of the three cardio days and biking on one of those days, that'll get you in shape :lift:

I do HIIT training on the rowing machine...go as hard as i can for 30 seconds, then rest for 90 seconds...do it about 5-6 times, (it's a puker) and jump rope, 100 skips 5 times. Finish it off with russian kettlebells for lifting. Takes about an hour.

if you want to do a real drill on the rowing machine do 1500 :cheers:

pace yourself and do a power 10 (10 hardest pulls) then rest for a little then another, and do it over an entire race and you will feel a workout like you have never felt before :cheers:

Basically i'm looking to lose weight but want to get toned up at the same time. Would getting on Hydroxycut benefit while I'm doing this lunchtime workout?

I would do 45 minutes on the eliptical (sp) then 15 on the tread mill and about 30 weights, low weight high reps

Archived