Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jennifer B Cheerleader of the Week!

stwasm

A hearty congratulations goes out to our very own Jenn B., who was named Cheerleader of the Week by Tuesday Morning Quarterback.

TMQ says, "The Redskins Cheerleaders continue their upward surge and now rival the Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleaders for No. 1 in the NFL, by the three essential measures of complex dance routines, aesthetic appeal and disdain for clothing. This week's Cheerleader of the Week is Jennifer B. of Washington, a graduate of Towson University who works as an accountant. Hmmm -- maybe I need tax advice! According to her team bio, Jenn has been studying ballet, jazz and other dance since the age of three, which is too late to start by contemporary standards of dance obsession. Jenn reports her favorite saying is 'Everything happens for a reason.' Warning, serious digression: even as a churchgoer, what gets me through the day is the belief that most things do not happen for a reason. God may be watching from afar, but tragedies past and present seem inexplicable unless most accidents, violence, sickness and other traumas are simply flaws of existence, lacking direction or larger purpose. If what goes wrong lacks purpose, then perhaps humanity may find ways to remove accidents, violence and sickness from life. Thus the idea that most things do not happen for a reason is, to me, a life-affirming thought. Digression ends. Jenn also reports a favorite saying is 'Kiss me, I'm Irish.' Now there is a sentiment we can all wholeheartedly support!"

He also urges everyone to buy the Redskins Cheerleader Swimsuit calendar. I have a copy (autographed, thank you very much!) and I highly recommend it. Because, sooner or later, you're going to want to know what day it is. Below are pictures of Jenn B. Congratulations, Jenn! Way to represent! Hollah!

Possibly Tarhog, Art, and TK can be the official Calender photographers this year ?

A trip to Turks and Kiekos perhaps ?

I will volunteer if any of you guys are unavailable.

Not after this comment, you wont!!!

I give her a 7 on face and body.

A 10 on brain power usage.

Good for her, I guess. Congrats.

:mad:

Not after this comment, you wont!!!

:mad:

You do realize that she isnt the only Redskins cheerleader right ?

She is cute in the face. nice as far as body. I respect that she is intelligent and driven and give her props for not fitting a stereotype.

I dont think she is ugly by any means. Just not a ten.

Most of our cheerleaders are very average looking..

Sooin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Most of our cheerleaders are very average looking..

Sooin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My favorites on this years squad are Jen Jen.jpg :kiss:

and of course, the 10 year vet, Courtney Courtney.jpg :smooch:

Archived