Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Too damn polite

Skins4me

I love a diciplined team and Joe Gibbs knows how to find those type of Redskin players, but what I see missing is that nasty attitude that others are sparked by. Shawn Taylor can hit the crap out of anyone and Lavar can be down right brutal when turned loose, but I want to see is more aggression and less passiveness. Where are guys like Wilber Marshall and Dexter Manley when you need them?

some nastyness would be nice, I just dont think Lavar or Taylor were in position to really do much overall, as was our whole defense. We arent the Steelers or Ravens defense. I think if we can find a nasty DE, things will start to change. I would say though that our secondary is still pretty nasty, they are very physical, cover anyone, and are pretty good overall against the pass. They will hit you, or they will jump up with you and deflect the pass.

Funny you should say that.....Mrs Skinsfan was pissed whenever a Redskins player helped a Giant up, or when they hugged and slapped helmets....

Yeah, I am too.

Slap him on the butt nd say nice catch, don't cheap shot and don't cheat, but I DAY-UM sure don't want to see that kind of PDA on a football field. I don't wanna see it in the bar or at the office and DAY-YUM sho don't wanna see it on the football field, against supposed rivals.

If you bend and help pull an opponent up to his feet, you are burning your energy and saving his - cut it out! Kick his butt, don't suck face with him! :applause:

Yeah, I am too.

Slap him on the butt nd say nice catch, don't cheap shot and don't cheat, but I DAY-UM sure don't want to see that kind of PDA on a football field. I don't wanna see it in the bar or at the office and DAY-YUM sho don't wanna see it on the football field, against supposed rivals.

If you bend and help pull an opponent up to his feet, you are burning your energy and saving his - cut it out! Kick his butt, don't suck face with him! :applause:

Exactly. Damned free agency, now everyone is friends. That's crap. Knock them down HARD, then stare at them as they try to get up. Cut the nonesense. Couldn't agree more.

Archived