Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spooked a kid real good tonight

Pete

So, I've got my normal spookey stuff for tonight. Lots of black lights, glowing green cobb webs, skulls, tomb stones, and asorted spiders, and of course my fog machine and spookey sounds CD. I have a huge bowl of candy sitting in front of the front door, so it looks like your suposed to just take a piece of candy. I sat next to the bowl on the ground slumped over. I had on a pair of swet pants, and a hooded russian mountain camo jacket.

Most kids approach the house slowly, and tonight was no different. Two boys about 12 or 13 slowly came up to the front door. When they were about 6 ft away, I hit the fog machine which made them both jump back. As they got to the door and went to take candy, I sprang to my feet yelling loudly.

Kid # 1 was kind of clinging to the wall with a look of terror on his face. I didn't get to the other kids face.....................he dropped his bag of candy and bolted across the lawn and out of site. :laugh: :laugh:

The other kid left with both bags of candy after I loaded them up.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Thats great ! . When my kids where younger I was taking them through the neighborhood when we came upon this one house. It was trash night and there were quite a few bags out front. As me and my daughters walked up to the front door this guy was hiding in one of the bags of trash.This guy jumped up and scared the crap out of me.. I just about kicked him from my relexs. It was definetely a good prank

That's awesome. What I did was, when kids knocked on my door, I would run and open it. As soon as the door was open I'd yell, "Trick or Treat! Oh! Candy!" and snatch their bag of candy and close and lock the door. After a few seconds, and a good laugh, I'd open the door give them their bag back and some candy, as they stood there with a preplexed look on their face. Most of them thought it was really funny after they realized that some 22 year old guy didn't actually steal their candy.

Archived