Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants fans need to stick to their own forum website.

blackice7x

Actually blackice - we have no problem with fans of opposing teams coming here. We welcome them, as long as they're here to talk football, are generally respectful, and aren't just trolling/instigating.

We don't ask that much.

But we do welcome them. It'd be a boring site if all we had were skins fans high-fiving each other, or crying on one another's shoulders (depending on the weekend).

If you see someone you think is trolling, click that 'report a post' icon above their post (the exclamation mark). We'll look at it, and if they need handling, we'll handle it.

Actually blackice - we have no problem with fans of opposing teams coming here. We welcome them, as long as they're here to talk football, are generally respectful, and aren't just trolling/instigating.

We don't ask that much.

But we do welcome them. It'd be a boring site if all we had were skins fans high-fiving each other, or crying on one another's shoulders (depending on the weekend).

If you see someone you think is trolling, click that 'report a post' icon above their post (the exclamation mark). We'll look at it, and if they need handling, we'll handle it.

the mark of good administration and moderating.

the mark of good administration and moderating.

that poster is lucky it wasn't Art or it wasn't after yesterdays game :D If some of the new posters haven't realized we do have friends from other teams that are a part of this site, so get used to it.

are generally respectful, and aren't just trolling/instigating.

This is what I did not know, thank you. I have seen 2-3 cases in which I think were very close and I know of one that was complete trash talk with swearing and nothing to do with football. But I guess everyone has a chance to gloat and I do not take it personally.

Its really unbelievable. All you guys said all week was to make sure we show up here after the game. well, be careful what you wish for i guess. I havent seen anything too bad. I can't imagine what you guys would be doing if the situation was reversed, heck your still talking trash after losing

Thanks for supporting the skins,because its people like you that got nothing better to do except providing us the fuel

icon14.gifsterb260.gif

Its really unbelievable. All you guys said all week was to make sure we show up here after the game. well, be careful what you wish for i guess. I havent seen anything too bad. I can't imagine what you guys would be doing if the situation was reversed, heck your still talking trash after losing

Actually im sure most of us have NEVER been to your message boards and wouldnt waste our time doing so...i mean its kinda stupid:silly:

"Eli the Future"... just remember if it wasn't for Cooper Manning (DirectTV Commercial) Eli would still be the loser of the family. I'm not that impressed, he throws off his back foot and his arm strength is average. He is not his brother, and if he wasn't a Manning he wouldn't have been the first pick.

We played awful -- It was an embarassment, but we all have days like this. I think you will have yours as well.

As for your "there is always next year" line... no, the beauty of a division match-up is that you have to come to our place on Christmas Eve... and at 5-2 you hardly have the division wrapped-up... it is wide open. See you in a few months you sap.

"Eli the Future"... just remember if it wasn't for Cooper Manning (DirectTV Commercial) Eli would still be the loser of the family. I'm not that impressed, he throws off his back foot and his arm strength is average. He is not his brother, and if he wasn't a Manning he wouldn't have been the first pick.

We played awful -- It was an embarassment, but we all have days like this. I think you will have yours as well.

As for your "there is always next year" line... no, the beauty of a division match-up is that you have to come to our place on Christmas Eve... and at 5-2 you hardly have the division wrapped-up... it is wide open. See you in a few months you sap.

first off i didnt write the "always next year" thing. 2nd off Eli is on pace to throw for 30 TDs in his first full season as a starter. Care to name some qbs whove ever done that? You can count them on 1 hand. He has made 14 NFL starts and is on his way to superstardome, and your just gonna have to deal with that reality for a long time

scoreboard

your just gonna have to deal with that reality for a long time

scoreboard

Just like you're going to have to deal with the reality that your coach has never gotten a team to the Super Bowl.

History book. :)

I think I've found the problem with Giants fans; they are all Yankee fans as well. They've routed for a team that has been so good for so long, they've lost the ability to debate sports. I mean, seriously; ever debated baseball with a Yankee fan? Their answers are invariably "Jeter ROOLZ" or "Yankees KICK ASS" or "_____ SUCK!!".

I actually havent had any bad mouthing by giants fans...I've seen some pretty classy threads by a few of em...I've actually been reading more bad things from the "redskin fans"....."cut him" "hes overated" he sucks" "new coaches" .. I believe Id rather hear from a few more giants fans rather than read another one of "those" threads

Archived