Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Analyzing the Big Runs as requested by redman... also Giants game highlights

sableholic

Not justifying the defense, just saying. Anyways going back and watching them, Taylor sometimes as you say is a little too ready to make the big play instead of making just the play he should make... I like his aggressiveness and his ability and its hard to compromise between staying back and making the big play. Hopefully he finds the middle ground. I don't think its all his fault either, there's breakdowns in the defense as a whole.

good job for doing those vids sableholic, cuz I probably never would have. I have a weak stomach when it comes to watching horrible skins plays.

Thanks. I too dislike seeing these plays over and over again, but I feel it is important to see the good with the bad. Puts things into perspective. Also added some captions to the images. Oh and I didn't mention but all video clips were taken either from games I recorded or torrent games.

just want to add my thanks to sableholic & redman for all their time and effort. no big insights to add.

My pleasure, glad I could contribute. Redman's analysis was much more in depth than I expected and I don't think I said thanks for that effort either, so Thanks Redman.

Archived