Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins fans are LOST!

Eaglenation

:dallasuck

I read another link that a Giants fan posted to me about a comment that was made regarding comparing the NFC East team's schedules. The following came from a Skins fan:

"Wash @ TB. Game doesn't look so scary now." This comment amazes me. Yes TB lost to SF, so maybe the game "doesnt look so scary now." Don't you think millions across America are looking at the SKINS latest result and saying "They don't look too scary now"? Has the homerism reached absurd levels?? I wish i could locate that thread. Skins fans are still justifying winning the division, even though they just got ass whumped 36-0 by the Giants, got SO lucky against the Cowboys, barely beat the Bears

9-7. There seems to me to be a gaggle of Skins fans who are completely blind to the fact that the Skins in reality are still not that good. I will make an IRON CLAD guarantee right now. I'm putting all my chips into the center of the table. Anyone who wants in, get in. Anyone who wants out GET OUT. The Eagles WILL walk into DC next Sunday Night and defeat the Redskins. If they don't, I will lay down my 4 time NFC East division flag, and leave it up for grabs for the rest of the division to fight for. It's time for the Skins to be put in their place once and for all. Last place.

:dallasuck

I read another link that a Giants fan posted to me about a comment that was made regarding comparing the NFC East team's schedules. The following came from a Skins fan:

"Wash @ TB. Game doesn't look so scary now." This comment amazes me. Yes TB lost to SF, so maybe the game "doesnt look so scary now." Don't you think millions across America are looking at the SKINS latest result and saying "They don't look too scary now"? Has the homerism reached absurd levels?? I wish i could locate that thread. Skins fans are still justifying winning the division, even though they just got ass whumped 36-0 by the Giants, got SO lucky against the Cowboys, barely beat the Bears

9-7. There seems to me to be a gaggle of Skins fans who are completely blind to the fact that the Skins in reality are still not that good. I will make an IRON CLAD guarantee right now. I'm putting all my chips into the center of the table. Anyone who wants in, get in. Anyone who wants out GET OUT. The Eagles WILL walk into DC next Sunday Night and defeat the Redskins. If they don't, I will lay down my 4 time NFC East division flag, and leave it up for grabs for the rest of the division to fight for. It's time for the Skins to be put in their place once and for all. Last place.

You do know the Eagles got curbstomped this week too, right?

And the Skins Army will come to carry you away in 3....2.....1......

FYI my fellow Eagles fan, play nice on their side of the street. You don't want them to take your football and run away with it! :laugh:

Besides, there's a forum called Around the NFL that you can post in. The only good you'll do over here is to not be a homer. Being real is one thing, but being a homer isn't really tolerated.

And trust me and the other Eagles fans, we should know! :notworthy

Eaglenation - I'm not going to ban you - yet. If you'd like to discuss specifics (particularly regarding how you have the nerve to come here talking smack after your guys sucked it up against Denver last night), or actually talk football, we'll give you a chance.

If not, I'll go with my initial instincts.

:sucks: :sucks: :sucks: :sucks: :sucks: :sucks: :sucks: :sucks: :sucks: :sucks: :sucks: :sucks: :sucks:

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Dude what were u thinking starting this thread. :laugh: What a loser

He's been given a chance despite the weak initial post 5. Believe the man has given this Eagles fan a chance to redeem himself. How about you leave him to it.

Yes sir......damn...saying makes me feel like the time my father told me I had to go to band camp after I quit just so I could give my instrument back!

Okay...before you go and bash the guy, can you at least let an Eagle brother get more than 15 posts first?

Come on Tarhog?

Come on what?

Thread title alone is close to trolling. That and the fact that he's not replying to counter-arguments makes it borderline.

But thanks for the input.

Michael Irvin beginning of the Season: Favre is old and needs to quit, its over for him.

Michael Irvin today: IF Favre was in for McNabb the team would be undefeated...

Whats that got to say about the Iggles..

Nice icon.. couldnt be any better.

It says that Michael Irvin might be back on the Rick James train?

Cocaine is a terrible drug! :laugh:

Archived