Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I told you ELI was coming!!!!!

L.T.

and he brought a bunch of his big blue friends.Dont worry guys there is always next year.36-0:cheers:

explain to me what eli did homer

nothing at all

it was all tiki and ur defense thats it

c us at our place and get ready to get ur a** whooped

every theam gets an A** whoopin in a season just like u did to San Diego

you better be ready, b/c come december we will be ready and you guys better come with a better QB or its over

I'd rather lose in October than on X-mas eve! Merry Christmas!

Tell me about it - I was having second thoughts about covering that game - but now? You couldn't keep me away.

Payback is going to be sweet. I'm hoping we're still playing for something by then!

The Redskin defense was sub-par for sure - but the real problem was a QB who shrank from a tuff Giant defense.

I keep hearing about how the Giant offense did this and that - but I think the reason we lost was a solid performance by the Giant defense and a QB who was scared to miss out on the rest of the season.

You can't lead if you're scared Mark B !:mad:

Eli was fantastic :notworthy- He did not fall down until he was being hit.

His numbers were not great, but his Pass threat opened the game up for Tiki.

I'll tell you this though - when the SKINS welcome you blue bellies here on xmas eve - better bring it on harder... by then we'll be 8-6 and very angry.:mad::mad: :mad:

and he brought a bunch of his big blue friends.Dont worry guys there is always next year.36-0:cheers:

No.

There is December 24, and were gonna spank the **** otta you new yorkers (no respect for the city, no capitalization necessary).

You told me Eli was coming?

Take a number, sit down and shut up, as if we hadn't heard he was getting better from anybody else in the country, strike that, galaxy

Archived