Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** It, I never wanted to be in first place anyways

OldTownFan

Just Kidding.

But seriously, who here thinks we are going to be able to come back and beat Philly?

I think we can, but our team is really banged up, which is going to make things much much tougher.

P.S. It should now become apparent that we need a Kearse-like player on this d-line in addition to Griffen, both to help on one side, and to compliment Cornelius who gets so much attention from opposing lines.

Offseason Must Have list:

1. A big play, pass rushing defensive lineman

2. A kick/punt returner who can be a gamebreaker

3. A tall wide reciever

4. A Shockey like tight end (I love Cooley, no complaints there, but Gibbs uses multiple tight ends)

5. Depth, Depth, Depth, on BOTH lines.

Don't use Kearse as your model...ask any knowledgable Philly fan and they'll tell you he's a bust for the money they are paying him.

I don't know what this obsession with a pass-rushing DE is. Yeah, it would be nice to have, but we don't really need one. Last year we did just fine without one. I also don't understand this obsession with a tall wide receiver. Haven't Moss, Cooley and Sellers proven that they are as much redzone threat as we need? :doh: Give it a ****ing rest, man! We didn't draft Mike Williams!

Man...people like PreDICKtor just wait for these kind of games to spew their negativity. It really pisses me off.

seriously, pray to God that Westbrook and McNabb are unavailable

and throw in a T.O. arrest and things won't be looking so bad.

Why?? For crying out loud, WE HAVE THE SAME RECORD AS THE EAGLES DO. We both lost to the Broncos, they got smoked by Dallas, WHO WE BEAT. The Eagles aren't as good a team this year as they have been in years past. We have an excellent shot at beating the Eagles.

Why?? For crying out loud, WE HAVE THE SAME RECORD AS THE EAGLES DO. We both lost to the Broncos, they got smoked by Dallas, WHO WE BEAT. The Eagles aren't as good a team this year as they have been in years past. We have an excellent shot at beating the Eagles.

why? review yesterday.

why? check out whose starting on the D line as of now.... and how many of those guys are healthy?

why? because were 0-7 against Philadelphia, and not all those Philly teams that won those 7 games were much better than us either.

why? because we can't afford to lose.

I'm not saying we don't have a shot, we have a great shot, but Geez, your telling me you wouldn't smile if you heard McNabb couldn't go?

Don't use Kearse as your model...ask any knowledgable Philly fan and they'll tell you he's a bust for the money they are paying him.

I don't know what this obsession with a pass-rushing DE is. Yeah, it would be nice to have, but we don't really need one. Last year we did just fine without one. I also don't understand this obsession with a tall wide receiver. Haven't Moss, Cooley and Sellers proven that they are as much redzone threat as we need? :doh: Give it a ****ing rest, man! We didn't draft Mike Williams!

Man...people like PreDICKtor just wait for these kind of games to spew their negativity. It really pisses me off.

dude you are just wrong here.

We need a pass rushing defensive line men, I don't know what else to say other than,...duh.

If you are so convinced, do a poll, and see what kind of stats you get..this isn't rocket science, last year is exactly that, last year. Last year our defense was rated number two and never gave up big plays. What the hell does that have to do with this year?

Nothing.

We need to be able to pressure a team's QB the way the Giant's harassed Brunell, and the way we have not been able to harass anybody all season, save for Alex Smith.

dude you are just wrong here.

We need a pass rushing defensive line men, I don't know what else to say other than,...duh.

If you are so convinced, do a poll, and see what kind of stats you get..this isn't rocket science, last year is exactly that, last year. Last year our defense was rated number two and never gave up big plays. What the hell does that have to do with this year?

Uhh....it has to do with the fact that last year we didn't have a pass-rushing DE either, and our defense was ranked 3rd overall...:doh: Even a retarded monkey could make that connection. :doh:

First of all, I want McNabb and TO and Westbrook to all play. Because if we win without all them playing then it's not a true test of how good of a team we are. And I completely agree with OldTownFan's list of offseason needs. Except for tight end. Cooley and sellers are pretty good. We definatly need depth at DB and our offensive line could use more work also

The good news is that Philadelphia doesn't run the ball. Of course, one look at the game film might change that.

with the back they have there...them running would hurt us a lot considering the backs weve given up the big plays too (bell, holmes, tiki). westbrook fits that mold, i just hope we can stiffen up and tackle a LOT better then we have this weekend

Archived