Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Gotta Be Kidding ME

dcoles11

There is way to much being read into the final score, a lose is a lose, after a certain point it just all snow balls. If the final scores meant a damn thing then how in the world did the team we beat 52-17 beat the previously 5-1 Bucs?

The Redskins defense played well for a good part of the first half, the offense kept giving the Giants the ball with great field position and the D held them for a field goal several times. Basically the Giants played as well as they could and the Skins played as bad as the possibly could.

Even teams that win the Super Bowl have a game during the year where they just get absolutely destroyed.

Don't forget, the Skins beat a very good Cowboys team, a very good Seahawk team, and a Bears team that is leading their division as sorry as it is.

They lost a tough game on the road. The Giants got destroyed by the Chargers and they rebounded well and so can we.

when the Giants come to Washington the Redskins we'll make up for yesterdays sorry effort and beat the dawg out of them.

I realize everyone is trying to be realistic and break down the game and point out problems and what not, but i'm not jumping off the wagon, ive been a Redskins fan since I was 5 years old and I love them and I still see us making the playoffs and making a run for it because I really don't see anyone else in the NFC that is that much better than anyone.

GO SKINS!!! :eaglesuck

I really agree with you. I believe had a few balls that were dropped, been caught, it is a completely different game. Eli didn't even have that great of a game, and thew 2 interceptions (sean taylor, but they didnt' give it to him)

jrockster, seriously buddy get a life. you people that make a post to comment on spelling are the biggest geeks on earth. It was a mistake, I was thinking about my post and I made a simple spelling mistake, im sure you've done it before.

Being that spelling is a serious fetish of yours odviously, I want you to go through every post on the site and make spelling corrections to all of them.

Can you please explain me why this thread is titled "You Gotta Be Kidding ME". Who exactly is kidding YOU. Did you just want to come up with some catchy title. Why? Did you read forum rulles by any chance about naming the threads. You Gotta Sometime. And I Am Not Kidding YOU.

Wow now the title police are here along with the spelling police. The title was meant to describe my feeling towards everyone that has trashed the Redskins due to the game yesterday, basically based on the score.

Sorry that the simplicity of that evaded you, not really my concern.

Wow now the title police are here along with the spelling police. The title was meant to describe my feeling towards everyone that has trashed the Redskins due to the game yesterday, basically based on the score.

Sorry that the simplicity of that evaded you, not really my concern.

Well, seeing as how you are the only one who has a) obviously not read the rules and B) insulted people and are playing the tough guy on the internet, maybe you should "get a life." Oh, and by the way, the mistake I pointed out was a grammar mistake, not a spelling mistake. It went right along with the rest of the poor grammar in your post. In fact, I couldn't respond with anything else, because I couldn't understand what the hell you were trying to say!

The true test is if they can rebound from this. Previous teams would have crumbled from this. I want to believe that this team is not like that, and we have seen them fight this year and last. However, as we saw in the Dallas game, when they stall, they stall, and they stalled, folks, last SUnday.

Simply stated, they have to prove it on the field, especially with the injuries they have seen. Iy is time to make a statement if this team is for real or a bunch of pretenders. Championship teams find ways to win...The 'skins need to dig down and bring it home. If they don't, given the competitiveness of the division, we might as well hope to go throughout the season and not give Denver a high first-rounder, and get Campbell ready for next year.

Brunell needs to step it up, and take charge. The lines need to get mad, and Taylor needs to be a hit man.

It is time to get nasty!

In fact, I couldn't respond with anything else, because I couldn't understand what the hell you were trying to say!

Being that 6 people responded to my post, maybe its you that has the problem since you claim you couldn't understand it.

Don't repsond, you are being a child. If you don't have something to post about the game, your feelings about the game, or future games, then save your grammar and spelling corrections for grading papers.

What satisfaction do you get out of being a jerk and acting like some sort of jacked up english teacher? I like talking about the Redskins with other Redskin fans, I really don't understand these comments about spelling and the title I picked, sorry I didn't put alot of thought into the title I picked, I put what I felt and then the post was an extention of that.

a lot of folks were on the Bandwagon saying the skins would win the game...MEDIA being so generous with their praise is probably what jinxed us. :rolleyes: Let them get back to disrespecting us and we'll win more. :D

:eaglesuck

Yeah, because everybody knows there is a direct correlation to media predictions and results. :rolleyes:

Archived