Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yay Or Nay? Feedback Wanted

TK

I've been offline for the last three days. And after being there for yesterday's mess, do you guys even want my take? Have you had enough? I've got a legal pad full of notes, just let me know if it's worth typing up before I do type it up to have no one read it.

Thanks.

Sure.

As long as you come to the conclussion that this was a fluke :)

Great idea!

Extremeskins @ The Meadowlands.

This game was nothing more then a fluke.

The End.

P.S.

Tarhog & I both smiled as the iggles lost to the donkeys. :eaglesuck

I've been offline for the last three days. And after being there for yesterday's mess, do you guys even want my take? Have you had enough? I've got a legal pad full of notes, just let me know if it's worth typing up before I do type it up to have no one read it.

Thanks.

I have to say. I am not interested in the 'more-important-than-thou' posts of management. I have heard many opinions of management that are not worth hearing. And management has not always been open minded about opinion in oposition to their own, especially as far as a healthy, even footed, debate goes. So if asked I would not encourage it. But I respect the fact that you asked, thank you. (hope it wasn't rhetorical)

Oops. I accidentally voted "hell no". I really had no idea what I was voting on. Sorry.......please give your take!!!

Just made the adjustment. Right now it's a little more then 2 to 1 for it. I'm working on it now. I seriously doubt I'll get it finished tonight as I start my recap on Saturday morning & I've been up since 5:30AM this morning, flew from Newark to NC then flew back North to Roanoke.

I might be persuaded to post a snippet if you guys want it though.

On the game in general:

"In general for us it was a real bad day for the Redskins. We didn't play well as a team. It seemed like we were kind of all of us together on it. Maybe in one way that is good. We were all a part of it. You have to give the Giants credit. We just didn't get the job done."

-joe gibbs

----------------

:cheers:

I think we played so badly that reviewing the game is pointless. Gibbs should just advise the players to remember how bad it feels to get beat that way, and to never do it again. The team needs more heart, more drive to win.

Archived